Aircrew Selection

I did my bsic aircrew training on Trackers. From there I did a tour on Auroras, then back to Trackers for three years. Two more Aurora tours and a ground job since then.

I have to say that flying the Tracker was the most fun of all. It was a great airplane, and 880 was a great sqn.

Hoping for a Sea King tour in the future. Anything to stay on the west coast really.

Sceamin Demon:

A Tracker WOG??? Man you gotta be as old or older that I am!! And they tell me Billy Bishop was an air cadet when I started!! :lol:

Last time I worked on one of those machines we were doing the SKAD tests at AETE with them! Driver's first name was Rollie, if I recall correctly.

As for the Sea Pigs, flying those wouldn't be too. too bad if it weren't for that useless waste of weight sitting just aft of the broom closet, in front of you! :)

Oh, and I still like the term JAFO better!! ;) Man I miss those Peanut Butter trips on the Argus!! Mmmmm, good food!! :up: :up:

I was at a refresher last winter in Southport,and was told the next 4-6 classes were going strictly rotary wing.and given how much Bombardier is taking over, the only fixed wing seats will be on Air Canada as a passenger..

Back