Airline Voices Podcast

eolesen

Veteran
Jul 23, 2003
Just about every one of us that was working on September 11th, 2001 knows exactly where and what they were doing that day.

Unfortunately, the number of employees left who were around continues to shrink, which means stories that used to be told in break rooms are slowly being lost.

I've been participating in a podcast that's looking to capture as many of these for people to be able to hear in the years to come.

The first batch of stories has been released on https://anchor.fm/airline-voices as well as the podcast apps from Google, Apple, Spotify and iHeartRadio.

If you're interested in being part of this, please email [email protected]

Especially interested in getting more pilot, flight attendant, and airport worker stories, regardless of which airline you worked for.

Just about every one of us that was working on September 11th, 2001 knows exactly where and what they were doing that day.

Unfortunately, the number of employees left who were around continues to shrink, which means stories that used to be told in break rooms are slowly being lost.

I've been participating in a podcast that's looking to capture as many of these for people to be able to hear in the years to come.

The first batch of stories has been released on https://anchor.fm/airline-voices as well as the podcast apps from Google, Apple, Spotify and iHeartRadio.

If you're interested in being part of this, please email [email protected]

Especially interested in getting more pilot, flight attendant, and airport worker stories, regardless of which airline you worked for.

I remember it well.
I met your WIFE, shortly thereafter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, E.

I heard about this via Cranky Flier. I'm hoping to get my story recorded later today.

Looking forward to listening to all of yours as well.

Thanks guys. Airport workers and flight crews are seriously under-represented on the podcast... feel free to help balance out!

Just listened to E’s and a 2nd one. Both are well worth your time.

There should be a total of 9 episodes out with two more to follow later today.

I've noticed the Google and iHeart feeds seem a bit messed up. iHeart has two versions listed -- one is up to date while the other only has two episodes. while Google isn't reflecting episodes from earlier this week. Apple is current for now.

Spotify and the link to Anchor.fm are the most up to date.

Last edited:
The 20th anniversary has come and gone, but the podcast will continue as long as there are people interested in sharing their stories.

PM me if you're interested...