AirTran Airways Is First Airline to Board Black Cherry Vanilla Coke(TM)

Paul

Veteran
Nov 15, 2005
AirTran Airways, a subsidiary of AirTran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AAI) , today announced that it is the first airline in the world to board Black Cherry Vanilla Coke(tm) on all flights beginning immediately. Black Cherry Vanilla Coke is the newest addition to the Coca-Cola® brand from Coca-Cola North America.

AirTran Airways has a rich history of firsts with Coca-Cola North America. The airline was the first airline in the world to board Coca-Cola Zero(tm), Coca-Cola® with Lime, Minute Maid® Lemonade, Dasani® Water and Vanilla Coke®. Today, AirTran Airways boards thirteen different Coca-Cola products including Coca-Cola Classic®, Diet Sprite Zero(tm), Coca-Cola Zero, Minute Maid Orange Juice, Dasani Water and Seagram's® Ginger Ale.

"Our airline is proud to continue our commitment to carrying the very best brands of the largest soft-drink company in the world," stated Robert L. Fornaro, president and chief operating officer. "With many airlines cutting back, we are pleased to be offering our passengers more options with the addition of Black Cherry Vanilla Coke."

PR Newswire

Geeeee Pa maybe Aunt Bee will allow both me and Barney one on our next trip!!!! For the Moderator....... it takes tools to keep the board runnin.....:)

AS previously stated I guess I dont really give......a care for what they serve......correct enough!!!

Latest posts