Alaska Joins The Ranks of Taking on More Max's

Oh man, how lucky. Door plug found to have landed in man's back yard. Thank goodness it didn't go thru the roof of a house, and kill someone.
Within one month this a/c has had 3 maint. lights for depressurization. Wonder if the maint. light is also coming on other Max 9 a/c. Very curious about this, hopefully it is only related to this single a/c.

We can only hope the maint crews at Alaska have not touched this door plug in the first 2 months in service. Alaska orders the Max 9's to the lower numbered of seats so they also order with the door plugs and not an actual working exit door. However, with that said and with now reported that United has also reported lose bolts and fasteners on their Max 9 door plugs, did they have a look and possibly remove door plugs to inspect? Let's hope not.
Another issue that stands out to me is, why were these two seats not occupied by passengers? Usually exit rows are the first to get filled as they usually have more leg room. But with Alaska ordering these without usable exit doors they may not have the added space. Did Alaska know something about this door plug and not allow anyone to be seated in the row?? I surely hope not, but, just thinking out loud.
Would be curious to how many other lose bolts are found on all the other 737 Max 9's getting inspected while grounded.

We can only hope the maint crews at Alaska have not touched this door plug in the first 2 months in service. Alaska orders the Max 9's to the lower numbered of seats so they also order with the door plugs and not an actual working exit door. However, with that said and with now reported that United has also reported lose bolts and fasteners on their Max 9 door plugs, did they have a look and possibly remove door plugs to inspect? Let's hope not.
Another issue that stands out to me is, why were these two seats not occupied by passengers? Usually exit rows are the first to get filled as they usually have more leg room. But with Alaska ordering these without usable exit doors they may not have the added space. Did Alaska know something about this door plug and not allow anyone to be seated in the row?? I surely hope not, but, just thinking out loud.
Would be curious to how many other lose bolts are found on all the other 737 Max 9's getting inspected while grounded.

"Loose bolts" not "lose bolts" tool.

"Loose bolts" not "lose bolts" tool.
If you are going to correct someone, you might want to be correct.
Since the word lose was used in the middle of a sentence and not the beginning or start of a sentence the "correct" correction would have been "loose bolts" not "Loose bolts". Way to go Captain Grammar Police.
Everyone out here in typed forums has spelling issues and fat fingers from time to time and yes, some do not proofread and just hit the post button when in a hurry or rush.

You really need to get over the fact that 85% plus of the membership passed the extension offer and move on. Throw out another extension offer with approx. 20-25% raises and this membership will AGAIN gladly vote to pass it...

If you are going to correct someone, you might want to be correct.
Since the word lose was used in the middle of a sentence and not the beginning or start of a sentence the "correct" correction would have been "loose bolts" not "Loose bolts". Way to go Captain Grammar Police.
Everyone out here in typed forums has spelling issues and fat fingers from time to time and yes, some do not proofread and just hit the post button when in a hurry or rush.

You really need to get over the fact that 85% plus of the membership passed the extension offer and move on. Throw out another extension offer with approx. 20-25% raises and this membership will AGAIN gladly vote to pass it...
You need to get out from under the desk and get over the fact you partially funded the pilot's massive raise by accepting the first offer that came your way you management suck. Obtw it was capitalized for emphasis idiot....

• Haha
Reactions: SWAMECH
Show us exactly where "we", the mechanics group, funded the Pilots new agreement. People say this every time we go thru new contracts and then the Pilots get theirs. It's all actually total BS as we all know the co has budgets for each and every group out there. Yes, there is always a little wiggle room, we all also know that, but I for one, as well as 85% of the membership did not want another 7 year itch to go thru, just to get a few more pennies and/or dollars, just not worth the loss of 7 years of "NO MONEY" gaining interest and increasing the PS as well as the 401K, which we will NEVER be able to replace and/or recover, "NEVER".

You keep throwing all the titles and juvenile comments out there like a child which shows just how unprofessional you are. Now grow the F up and start acting like an adult. It was a no brainer, common sense, AGAIN, as 85% plus of membership decided to take the fair offer, offered at that time and move on. KK promised to do this back before we even had the last contract settled after almost 7 years, he said he would like to get an extension and keep moving forward, and he came thru and done just that, after coming in and settling the 7 year fiasco all over a single weekend. And yes, I tip my hat to him for the man keeping his words.

Now go back to sucking your thumb like little children do while we all skate thru this contract onto the next extension offer when it becomes amendable.
It is also notable that you are the only one belittling anyone who voted for this extension on here. I, as well as others are NOT belittling anyone who chose to vote against this extension, why, because we are adults and don't believe in doing so as it looks and is very unprofessional, disrespectful, and quite frankly very childish and juvenile. It is time for all of us, including you, to move on and carry on with our lives. I have no clue why you are so freaking stressed over the extension.

You might want to check into Clear Skies and get the counseling you are in need of to help you get thru the issues you are experiencing before you end up with too much stress and have a heart attack and die.

Show us exactly where "we", the mechanics group, funded the Pilots new agreement. People say this every time we go thru new contracts and then the Pilots get theirs. It's all actually total BS as we all know the co has budgets for each and every group out there. Yes, there is always a little wiggle room, we all also know that, but I for one, as well as 85% of the membership did not want another 7 year itch to go thru, just to get a few more pennies and/or dollars, just not worth the loss of 7 years of "NO MONEY" gaining interest and increasing the PS as well as the 401K, which we will NEVER be able to replace and/or recover, "NEVER".

You keep throwing all the titles and juvenile comments out there like a child which shows just how unprofessional you are. Now grow the F up and start acting like an adult. It was a no brainer, common sense, AGAIN, as 85% plus of membership decided to take the fair offer, offered at that time and move on. KK promised to do this back before we even had the last contract settled after almost 7 years, he said he would like to get an extension and keep moving forward, and he came thru and done just that, after coming in and settling the 7 year fiasco all over a single weekend. And yes, I tip my hat to him for the man keeping his words.

Now go back to sucking your thumb like little children do while we all skate thru this contract onto the next extension offer when it becomes amendable.
It is also notable that you are the only one belittling anyone who voted for this extension on here. I, as well as others are NOT belittling anyone who chose to vote against this extension, why, because we are adults and don't believe in doing so as it looks and is very unprofessional, disrespectful, and quite frankly very childish and juvenile. It is time for all of us, including you, to move on and carry on with our lives. I have no clue why you are so freaking stressed over the extension.

You might want to check into Clear Skies and get the counseling you are in need of to help you get thru the issues you are experiencing before you end up with too much stress and have a heart attack and die.
LOL...looks like I hit another nerve!