all employees frontline

kao

Senior
Aug 3, 2005
some are still practicing not charging for non revs to move up...spread the word....take care of your own....it is one of the few perks employees still have if one can get on a flight....please...spread the word....

some are still practicing not charging for non revs to move up...spread the word....take care of your own....it is one of the few perks employees still have if one can get on a flight....please...spread the word....

:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

This is not the way to spread the word home skillet!

Lots of "other" people read this!!!!

B)

An empty FC seat? What's that? Haven't seen one in month's. I get the biggest giggle out of agent's when I even mention that I have an upgrade to use if necessary.

:down:

Just purchased an electronic NRSA upgrade on Sunday. All I received was a receipt and an itinerary card. No coupon to attach. Never got F class. Checked the electronic status the next day just for fun and it showed USED! What up with that? I called the help desk and the nice lady splained to me that it's in the data base for a year and even though it said USED, I could use it any time!!!! I said I thought I would have a hard time getting a gate agent to take the time to look up an electronic NRSA upgrade and check the status, much less accept it when it says USED! SO I guess all I have to do is use this one $20.00 upgrade any time I want and as often as I want for the next year! I just knew I'd find something I liked about QIK if I looked long and hard enough! Sounds like another way to rip us off. I'm just...

:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

This is not the way to spread the word home skillet!

Lots of "other" people read this!!!!

B)
I am asking employees to treat non revs with respect...I have watched/witnessed/been treated like the bottom of the barrel when traveling....hence the "take of your own"...many agents are stressed as it is and for some reason get even more irked when non revs show up...I see it and do not understand it. I would never suggest to not do ones job....had just read a post where seats were going out open due to computer issues....irked me ---take care of our own and do whats needed to get er dun......do a visual...get a count...ect....spread the word to take care of each other...treat all as the paying customer....

THANK YOU! ! ! ! As long as I'm working there will NOT be a nonrev left at the gate or a standby passenger if seats are available. While we all need to do our OWN job we need to take care of our own and certainly our customers trying to navigate through this MESS called an airline. I'd look out for ANY employee looking to get on be it a flight attendant, pilot, ramper, mechanic etc. We are important and the nonrev system is bad enough.

THANK YOU! ! ! ! As long as I'm working there will NOT be a nonrev left at the gate or a standby passenger if seats are available. While we all need to do our OWN job we need to take care of our own and certainly our customers trying to navigate through this MESS called an airline. I'd look out for ANY employee looking to get on be it a flight attendant, pilot, ramper, mechanic etc. We are important and the nonrev system is bad enough.
Agreed...

Your "receipt" is what you must turn in to use as the upgrade coupon. Then you wont have a receipt for your records, unless you ask for another "receipt", hmmmm, I'm starting to see something here.... :ph34r:

I NEVER leave if I have any open seats if I know there are nonrevs up there. Usually it requires me telling the captain but they can usually get the gate agents to fill the seats. And, when I do have a F/C seat open, I make sure it gets filled. In fact, just filled one with a retired east pilot that actually took the time to introduce himself to me......had an open seat, all the chairmen, gold and silver were already up front and there were no military dudes in uniform on board, so up he came! He was very appreciative.

I, too, have an upgrade certificate, I try to use it all the time and the gate agents just tell me to keep it and move me up if there is room ..... as it should be!

Your "receipt" is what you must turn in to use as the upgrade coupon. Then you wont have a receipt for your records, unless you ask for another "receipt", hmmmm, I'm starting to see something here.... :ph34r:

B) Kabeesh amigo!

I am asking employees to treat non revs with respect...I have watched/witnessed/been treated like the bottom of the barrel when traveling....hence the "take of your own"...many agents are stressed as it is and for some reason get even more irked when non revs show up...I see it and do not understand it. I would never suggest to not do ones job....had just read a post where seats were going out open due to computer issues....irked me ---take care of our own and do whats needed to get er dun......do a visual...get a count...ect....spread the word to take care of each other...treat all as the paying customer....

I'm glad you made yourself clear. Your original post sounded not like your explanation. Gate agents in my neck of the hood treat all of us like we want to be treated. Nuff said...I am...

Thank you Travelpro72.