American Airlines adding nonstop flight from Tulsa to New York City

It’s likely that you and many others never read the new contract regarding stations that were outsourced and not among the 45 stations recognized as in house staffed.

You will never be returning to AA unless you apply as a new hire somewhere else.

You should try BOS. They’re currently looking for 75 Part Time Ramp Agents. Good luck 🍀 with your application.
Why would I read the new contract for Fleet Service? I don't work there anymore and I was never planning on going back.

What application?

Nobody knows what the hell you are talking about except you.

Your fantasy world has a population of one..... well a half anyway.

This thread is nothing but the completely dashed dream of a pathetically obsessed man who has no hope of gasping air.
Wow! You really do think American Airlines is the center of the universe don't you?

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

You really should see a therapist. It's obvious the Association has done a mind job on you.

Believe it or not people may want to do other things in their life besides clean aircraft interiors or load luggage/cargo.

I was hoping that some of the people that DO want to come back MAY have an opportunity.

You see WeAAsles, some people in this world actually care about other people besides themselves.

Coming back one more time I double checked and the same exact language exists in both the Fleet Service and M&R Contracts. What that means is both TUL and TULE recall lists have been scrubbed and are no longer active.

Any Station opened or reopened now will go out to the system to be staffed by anyone who has the highest seniority.
Thanks for looking it up.

Why would I read the new contract for Fleet Service? I don't work there anymore and I was never planning on going back.

What application?

Nobody knows what the hell you are talking about except you.

Your fantasy world has a population of one..... well a half anyway.

Wow! You really do think American Airlines is the center of the universe don't you?

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

You really should see a therapist. It's obvious the Association has done a mind job on you.

Believe it or not people may want to do other things in their life besides clean aircraft interiors or load luggage/cargo.

I was hoping that some of the people that DO want to come back MAY have an opportunity.

You see WeAAsles, some people in this world actually care about other people besides themselves.

Thanks for looking it up.

Nobody wants or will ever ask you back.

D28D712A-721B-4B2E-AE8C-39B00C58E002.jpeg

I don’t think you ever got the boot and weren’t asked to come back like La Li Lay Lu was?
Does it matter?

Crandall's airline is long dead and buried. It's an abomination to walk thru the CR Smith museum and see Parker's photo at every turn.

Does it matter?

Crandall's airline is long dead and buried. It's an abomination to walk thru the CR Smith museum and see Parker's photo at every turn.

I’ve only been back to DFW one time since I left in 2011. But I have to say E that life moves forward. We have thousands and thousands of new employees who have no clue who Crandall, Carty, Arpey or even Horton are. And there were some CEO’s before Crandall came into the picture too.

Personally and maybe this will rankle some folks but I’ve made more money under Doug Parker in my career by far than anyone else. All I ever knew under those other CEO’s was disappointment after disappointment. Hopefully Isom doesn’t wind up being another disappointment?

We’ll see.

Personally and maybe this will rankle some folks but I’ve made more money under Doug Parker in my career by far than anyone else.
Yeah, it's called inflation.

Making more money is not important. Making more wealth is important.

$30 an hour in Dallas is a lot more wealth than $30 dollars an hour in New York City even though it's the same amount of money.

Given today's hyper inflation are you making more wealth?