American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 sides to every story Weez then there's the the truth
Has it been your experience that union loudmouths are good workers??

The only loudmouth I see around here Al is. But if you put enough powder on a Dog eventually he’ll be able to shake off those dead fleas. Just need to make sure the poison doesn’t kill the Dog.

P.S. Just heard that your days of rotating are coming soon.

The only loudmouth I see around here Al is. But if you put enough powder on a Dog eventually he’ll be able to shake off those dead fleas. Just need to make sure the poison doesn’t kill the Dog.

Yeah the rumor is February contract.Dont know who made that up

Its going to be a close vote former TWAS dont want rotating either we shall see then there is always Jfk Airfreight no rotating parking at building and 15 minutes from.my house.It will be interesting

Yup I know UALS too.Somtimes we wait a long time for the employee bus.i got to see if my girl Yum Yum has any sisters in.Miami the weez needs to get @#!#

Sorry but I don’t need to buy the fish out of the Supermarket. I have no troubles catching my sea food right out of the Ocean. And it’s more of a fun challenge that way too.

Yeah the rumor is February contract.Dont know who made that up

Its going to be a close vote former TWAS dont want rotating either we shall see then there is always Jfk Airfreight no rotating parking at building and 15 minutes from.my house.It will be interesting

I was kidding.

Sorry but I don’t need to buy the fish out of the Supermarket. I have no troubles catching my sea food right out of the Ocean. And it’s more of a fun challenge that way too.

I was kidding.
Im.planning ahead are you hearing feb down there

Haha I bet it kind of ebbs and flows here a few years ago there were quite a few, then Johnny law got involved and it dropped a good bit. Now it’s getting back up there on the count

Things have sure gotten quiet in here since Perez... CB... and several others came onto these boards and decimated Tim's flimsy arguments with facts and credibility...

Tim claims we should accept some supposed 'final offer', while CB and others said it would undoubtedly weaken scope. I think I'll take their explanation on this, over that of Tim and his legions of proxy false profits!

Credibility is paramount, and I don't see it with the Nelsonians. Especially since they cannot post the details of this supposed final offer. Hell, they can't even articulate the exact language it is supposed to contain...

Last edited:
Things sure have gotten quiet on here since CB and P.Rez went into hiding after everyone found out about the proposal to boost AGC pay.
Kev, maybe YOU can post the 'final offer' for us to review... can your inside connections at Delta help?

Maybe that bank teller dude can find it... it has to laying around somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back