AMR chief says...

How do you think AA plans to do it Jim? Looks like they have the same idea......

Not really. Guess that you haven't costed out what AA's term sheet - not LBO but the original term sheet - had that beat LOA 93. East US would have given much for an offer as good.

Jim

God, I love the double-talk. First by the end of the year, then within weeks. HELL-O, the end of the year is within weeks. 19 weeks surely is within weeks.

I'm sick of rumors and what-if scenarios. Until the FINAL decision, regardless of expertise, we are all blowing smoke out our butts! :rolleyes:

God, I love the double-talk. First by the end of the year, then within weeks. HELL-O, the end of the year is within weeks. 19 weeks surely is within weeks.

I'm sick of rumors and what-if scenarios. Until the FINAL decision, regardless of expertise, we are all blowing smoke out our butts! :rolleyes:

Gee, another obvious post put up in between English papers.

Focus on your homework boy.

Reactions: 2 people
I'd say the same thing about any unions or their members who do deals with Doug Parker & Co. Mandatory drug tests and psych exams should be given to all who think that D Parker is their saviour.

Couldn't have said it better myself!! I have worked under the Parker regime for a long time and have started to cringe when I hear people talking about him as if he's the airline industry's messiah. US Airways (read: America West) is a MESS internally. If only the gung ho unions over at AA had any idea, they would RUN in the other direction.

Reactions: 1 person