Andrew Breitbart dead

That didn't take long.

Pretty weak, considering this is the same twaddle these guys have been selling for four years.

What are Savage's medical credentials?

That didn't take long.

Pretty weak, considering this is the same twaddle these guys have been selling for four years.

Wiki
He holds master's degrees from the University of Hawaii in medical botany and medical anthropology and a Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, in nutritional ethnomedicine.

Hey , you asked about the conspiracy theory....

(Notice the Hawaiian connection.)

That didn't take long.

You did not expect more did you. All anyone has the do is call the state where you were born for birth verification and that's all there is to it. The idea that they are forgeries is laughable especially in light of the fact that this numb nuts has not offered a shred of evidence to support the accusation. Toss in the fact that he is unsure if he will turn the info over to the FBI and that seems to indicate his investigation would not pass muster and he is full of crap. I cannot even fake a surprised look for this BS.

Some find watching themselves and their loved ones struggle with...<snip>... 25% MORE then it was when the Shrub...
8ac9b762.jpg

7357932d.jpg

A shame that he died at such a young age. I always thought 'natural causes' meant dying of old age? I would think at 43 something contributed to his passing whether it be a heart attack or aneurism or what ever. Still a shame. Only half way through his life.

If he died of a heart attack it's still a natural cause, untimely, but still natural.

I always defined natural causes as dying ion ones sleep of old age. While a heart attack is not unnatural in terms of poison or out side influences I still do not consider it 'natural' but I understand your point.

Prior to his passing, Andrew Breitbart said that the mission of the Breitbart empire was to exemplify the free and fearless press that our Constitution protects--but which, increasingly, the mainstream media denies us.

The Vetting, Part 1

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/04/obama-alinsky-love-song

Prior to his passing, Andrew Breitbart said that the mission of the Breitbart empire was to exemplify the free and fearless press that our Constitution protects--but which, increasingly, the mainstream media denies us.

The Vetting, Part 1

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/04/obama-alinsky-love-song

Whose name is that at the bottom of the poster?
And what would a future president be doing at an event worshiping a Marxist ?
What movement does those red fists come from?

Back