ANOTHER "Family Values" REPUBLICAN, Caught with..

I can see it now. All those “religious rightâ€￾ members disavowing their deep seated religious persuasions and electing a far left liberal who champions gay rights, abortion rights and late term abortions. Please . . .

Then again, I thought it was already established that Jesus would vote for Obama if he could, so it is proper and fitting that the faithful flock follows.

I can see it now. All those “religious rightâ€￾ members disavowing their deep seated religious persuasions and electing a far left liberal who champions gay rights, abortion rights and late term abortions. Please . . .

Then again, I thought it was already established that Jesus would vote for Obama if he could, so it is proper and fitting that the faithful flock follows.

But according to you 27% of Clinton's supporters will vote for McCain

As you so eloquently said above "Please ..."

"Family values guy" VITO.....("R"/Staten Island/NYC), better hope his Father-in-law isn't "connected", because he "might" get a REAL dose of "FAMILY" values(think EAST RIVER)

Gasp!!..Can it be really be TRUE!!?? Sigh...Are politicans in general..truly just a buncha' self-obsessed, opportunistic, hypocritical narcicissts? :shock: :rolleyes: :lol: Whoda' thunk?

But it so much more enjoyable when the holier than thou right wing hypocrites are found doing the very thing that they condemn others for doing.

But it so much more enjoyable when the holier than thou right wing hypocrites are found doing the very thing that they condemn others for doing.

I suppose it would be for any sufficently naieve as to ever imagine that either of the gargantuan, billion dollar plus, political machines, much less "their" specific party's actually concerned with their views, is spiritually or morally superior, or are, in any way, other than just standard, BS politicians of the usually issued sort. Personally?...I find ample, and abundant contempt readilly available for the devout minions of both "sides" myself. For me?...It's just an issue of trying to figure out who'll prove the least disasterous for the Nation...which is tough to ever know in advance.

Frankly..After the glow of youthfull idealism become a bit tempered by reality, I've learned to expect little else than full-blown hypocrisy from ANY/ALL career politicans...and have yet to be dissappointed in that area.

You are missing the point. No one is arguing that politicians lie cheat and steal. The point is that conservatives seem to take great pride in their moral high ground to the point of nausea. I find it particularly enjoyable when they are found doing exactly what they are condemning.

The point is that conservatives seem to take great pride in their moral high ground to the point of nausea. I find it particularly enjoyable when they are found doing exactly what they are condemning.

Kind of like when liberals court poor & middle class voters, they chastise the wealthy and corporate America... then they gladly receive campaign dollars from them behind closed doors.

Kind of like when liberals court poor & middle class voters, they chastise the wealthy and corporate America... then they gladly receive campaign dollars from them behind closed doors.

Exactly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

USAir757,

......DON'T..try to Hijack/SPIN the topic !!

YOU know EXACTLY, what Cosworth, and I are saying about FAMILY VALUES REPUBLICANS.

PS,

I was in MSP about a month ago, and asked a cop, where was the LARRY CRAIG..#### house ?

"Over there in the CORNER, near the CLOSET" :shock: :shock: :shock: :up: :up:

You are missing the point. No one is arguing that politicians lie cheat and steal. The point is that conservatives seem to take great pride in their moral high ground to the point of nausea. I find it particularly enjoyable when they are found doing exactly what they are condemning.

I've no problems with your finding amusement from the hypocrisy of those you oppose. As for "You are missing the point." I submit that's an erroneous notion. My "point' is that both sides are replete with abundant hypocrisy of the most disgusting levels. Any who fantasize otherwise, for their own delusional, personal political agendas..are simply missing the larger picture entirely. I've little concern for the personalities involved in any case...but full concern for what's at all predictable with either one side or the other being in power.

USAir757,

......DON'T..try to Hijack/SPIN the topic !!

YOU know EXACTLY, what Cosworth, and I are saying about FAMILY VALUES REPUBLICANS.

I'm not spinning the topic.... aren't we talking about hipocrasy? If you are so enraged by the republicans who preach high morals, but then fall short in their own lives, why then don't you feel the same when Hillary calls anyone who deals on Wall Street a "money grubber", while at the same time taking hundreds of thousands of dollars from said people? I'm not out to defend either side, but just as EastUS said, you are only seeing the hipocrasy in those you oppose.

I'm not spinning the topic.... aren't we talking about hipocrasy? If you are so enraged by the republicans who preach high morals, but then fall short in their own lives, why then don't you feel the same when Hillary calls anyone who deals on Wall Street a "money grubber", while at the same time taking hundreds of thousands of dollars from said people? I'm not out to defend either side, but just as EastUS said, you are only seeing the hipocrasy in those you oppose.

"I'm not out to defend either side" Me neither. I just find it ridiculous that ANY, from either camp..can find fantasy-based/astoundingly naieve, "reasons" for assuming some "high ground" for "their" chosen ones. It's like wide-eyed, hopefull children, enthusiastically cheering on a high school football team....and is really just an entirely bizarre basis for selecting supposed "leadership" for an entire nation. I think it best to try and actually project probable actions from either/both sides' people instead of attempting to make celebrity, demi-gods out of merely....just other human beings, with their own flaws and personal agendas.

I still get a chuckle from the proceedings though. Here's old links to some democrat "heroics". Obama's naturally not included..no surprise as the guys' actually done/experienced NOTHING during his entire life to begin to have ANY clue on such things as hostile/high threat areas of any sort (although he did seem properly intimidated within the deadly environment of a bowling alley)...while his opponent just knows the "theory" and how to lie (with the usual "sincerity")about all such.

Princess "Sniper Fire" in heroic "Action":

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cea_1206452375

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4...feature=related

Again: I think it best to try and actually project probable actions from either/both sides' people, and not concern ourselves with "celebrity" issues or personalities.

Just imagine Abraham Lincoln running for office today = ZERO chance of our contemporary population ever electing such an "ugly"/non-photogenic, and moody man. "Mommy!..He's not cute...and I just don't like him!" "That Mr. Davis is waa-aay cuter, and more fun at parties Daddy!..and he wants "Change"..."Let's join the Confederacy instead!"..."Everything will be Great!"

The BS's all "Just vote for MEeeee!" "I wanna' be tha' Prez-eee-dent!!!"..."Please!?"..."I really WANT it!".."and I'll tell you ANYTHING that I think you want to hear!..and that I think you're stupid enough to actually believe...I'll lie/cheat/steal/etc..to get it!!"

Latest posts