Another Miami Drug Bust

mjk said:
Sorry, fresh out.

How about a jello shot instead? I only make 'em in two colors, red and blue. :lol:
Can you mix them? I really want to stay with the AA colors. Anyway, if you had not heard, the joke about the "kool aid" is out. Kirk runined it for all of us.

Jello shots on MJK. Party!!!! BTW, can you rent a Miami Vice DVD, I need to bruch up on my law for hotel.

Out of curiousity, I checked on the names of the latest bunch, and their names were no longer in the AA employee directory.

If these guys get the same lawyer Michael Jackson and Scott Petersen have, they might be able to beat it.
They can use the TWU raped my paycheck defense!

I saw this on the "ticker" on CNN-HLN on a layover and cringed. Why couldn't those nuns have been on the same flight as THAT pilot?

I worked as an analyst on the MIA ramp during "Ramp Rat". According to higher-leveled managers than me, they didn't bust the real "problems". Just the "small potatoes".

I can vouch for the work ethic in the bagroom but apparently the line is quite different. Many bid the B/R to stay away from what happens on the line. This is not to say that every "line" clerk is "suspect".

Does anyone care to comment on the alleged cameras in the belly of the A/C in MIA?

To be fair, there apparently are EA planes in the desert that they are still finding "residue" in. IMO, that makes it a MIA problem, not an AA problem.

For cryin' out loud, they finally busted the head of Customs years ago...he was a hard one because he didn't make the big purchases (the Mercedes, multi-million dollar home, et al.) MIA is what it is. As frustrating as the airport is, the city is run the same way, unless Ms. Gittens can really make a difference.

I am a Dade County voter, though everyone assumes I live in Broward because of my skin and hair color.

Hang out in a SoBe bathroom sometime, I can assure you that the REAL "SoBe diet" is cocaine and a Tic-Tac...it's a Miami problem, not an AA problem.

Just my 2 cents,

Coop