Another Possible Scenario for the Judge

USAOCC

Jan 10, 2003
This will be a life for death decision for the airline. I do not believe Dave will keep his word, why should he when the mgmt of this company has failed to keep their word on anything else. I am not pro mgmt just pro company! I have sort of become attached to those paychecks!

Much has been said and written about the 1113 protection. Dave has stated he would not seek abrogation of these letters in Court. However, I do not think this precludes G.E Capital or Alabama to circumvent Dave and file their own petition before the Court to have these letters discarded. Both entities have much to lose if we go Chapter 7. [BR][BR]I do believe the time has passed for further talks to be conducted between the Company and the Unions. This could get real interesting if the T/A''s fail to pass. [BR][BR]Any thoughts?

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/10/2003 11:34:57 AM lindy wrote:
[P]Much has been said and written about the 1113 protection. Dave has stated he would not seek abrogation of these letters in Court. However, I do not think this precludes G.E Capital or Alabama to circumvent Dave and file their own petition before the Court to have these letters discarded. Both entities have much to lose if we go Chapter 7. [BR][BR]I do believe the time has passed for further talks to be conducted between the Company and the Unions. This could get real interesting if the T/A's fail to pass. [BR][BR]Any thoughts? [/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]that 1113 thing and daves word are only as good as bronner lets it.bronner has total leverage over this whole thing.if t/a's fail...then bronner will tell dave which way the wind blows.[BR]bronner wants 7,or try to open 1113,or pull out from rejected groups pension...its his call.

Latest posts