ATA hangars

speedbrake

Sep 9, 2006
Just heard from mgmt that fedex purchased the ATA hangars in indy. From what I was told it's to expand the 727 checks and also do checks on the 757 when they start coming on line.
Was also told that United wanted them (hangars) but the city isn't quite over the burn they got from them.

Just heard from mgmt that fedex purchased the ATA hangars in indy. From what I was told it's to expand the 727 checks and also do checks on the 757 when they start coming on line.
Was also told that United wanted them (hangars) but the city isn't quite over the burn they got from them.

at least we try to keep the work done by our own mechs, good move. :up:

I hear ya ced. At least this is good news on the tail of contracting smaller line stations in the future.

I hear ya ced. At least this is good news on the tail of contracting smaller line stations in the future.

let's keep our mx in house, at least reliability(better reliability= better revenues)will be good and this will prevent doing all the long t/s and deferrals at the hob during transits

let's keep our mx in house, at least reliability(better reliability= better revenues)will be good and this will prevent doing all the long t/s and deferrals at the hob during transits

sorry, hub, got some fingerproblems

Latest posts

Back