Attendants Asked For $116 Million

USA320Pilot said:
USA320Pilot comments: In regard to other employee groups, I have to look at them because I do not have them memorized. Regardless, I fully understand what the company can do to the IAM per the current CBA, which could be very painful. Again, if the company and the IAM do not reach an accord than the company will have no other option but to implement their painful plan.
The marketplace will decide...it always does.
Regards,
USA320Pilot
So if you know about this so called "painful" clause why has it been for three months I and others have been asking for you to explain MY contract and you still can't?

I will tell you why, because there is none and you made it up, it does not exist and you think you can try and scare and intimidate people, plain and simple.

Management needs to remove the consultant from FORD AND HARRISON "When they roar...we pounce" union busters ASAP. Otherwise, there will be many many NO votes.

Get the union busters OFF the property. LABOR IS NOT GOING TO PAY FOR THEM!

I believe AFA pension relief is on the table because the ALPA MEC is insisting on fairness with regard to their terminated pensions. I believe AFA number is HIGHer than ever before with less f/as population because managment wants to capture the pension to apease ALPA MEC.

ALPA DOES NOT PAY FOR OUR DEFINED PENSION. F/A have sacrificed 45% of the population and gave back $104 million as cost savings to the company.

READ WHAT I WRITE AS THIS IS FACT AND WILL BE PUBLISHED:

The average f/a pension at USAirways is $13,000 per year.

So, ALPA, get OFF of us already!

PineyBob said:
I so lost my temper! One thing I know about me is I can't stand whining.
Really? Then why do you? I have never met a man who complains more. Ever. You're a complainer.....ewwwww Act like a man

Fly said:
Really? Then why do you? I have never met a man who complains more. Ever. You're a complainer.....ewwwww Act like a man
Fly: You Babe have got the guts. You are so right. He's a man. Men whine. But they will deny it every time.

Actually, Fly very few men these days, know how to act like MEN. They are confused. ;)

700UW:

USA320Pilot said: “if the company and the IAM do not reach an accord than the company will have no other option but to implement their painful plan. The marketplace will decide...it always does.â€￾

700UW said: “So if you know about this so called "painful" clause why has it been for three months I and others have been asking for you to explain MY contract and you still can't? I will tell you why, because there is none and you made it up, it does not exist and you think you can try and scare and intimidate people, plain and simple.â€￾

DellDude said: “Your favorite local lodge pres told me recently that we should expect it to get rather nasty in the very short term.â€￾

USA320Pilot comments: 700UW, when I am told something in confidence I will not destroy the trust of another individual. See I believe in integrity and character. The company has a very painful alternative for the IAM if the union elects to not participate in the “Transformation Planâ€￾ and it appears from DellDude’s post the IAM leadership understands this too.

By the way, I understand the IAM now wants to meet with the company this week.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

Attachments

• A320.jpg
    A320.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 157
Why don't you just give it up all ready, we all know you made it up, are you not man enough to admit it?

The IAM is meeting to get the transformation plan, nothing more. No negotiations, no concessions.

USA320Pilot said:
700UW:

USA320Pilot said: “if the company and the IAM do not reach an accord than the company will have no other option but to implement their painful plan. The marketplace will decide...it always does.â€

700UW said: “So if you know about this so called "painful" clause why has it been for three months I and others have been asking for you to explain MY contract and you still can't? I will tell you why, because there is none and you made it up, it does not exist and you think you can try and scare and intimidate people, plain and simple.â€

DellDude said: “Your favorite local lodge pres told me recently that we should expect it to get rather nasty in the very short term.â€

USA320Pilot comments: 700UW, when I am told something in confidence I will not destroy the trust of another individual. See I believe in integrity and character. The company has a very painful alternative for the IAM if the union elects to not participate in the “Transformation Plan†and it appears from DellDude’s post the IAM leadership understands this too.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot
We have people like this captain who___ use your own description.

We have ALPA trying to make everyone SHARE their pain when their pain means downgrading to a Lexus from Mercedes

We have Glass still on board which only symbolizes what this is all about by his presence, so much for how smart Bronner is, doctor or otherwise.

We have CWA so pissed they see red.

AFA is getting slaughtered helped by ALPA's butcher knife.

IAM is so pissed over the bus treachery that members like myself don't want to even hear a word this management says.

These facts all mix together making a good recipe for total and absolute failure of a once great place to work. Management and people like the captain can not get it through their heads threats no longer work, we are past that point.

I tried explaining that the threat card is played to death but the good captain tried turning it around telling me I need mental help. I’ll let the masses decide who needs mental help. This entire company and everyone who is involved with it needs mental help, it's like going through a never-ending war.

Call me negative but short of heavenly intervention I don't see a future for this company given everything it faces inside and well as outside of itself.

Piney all of you conjurer wisdom, captain all of your empty threats, hawk, ccy, do-it-for dave, and all other management type posters, face it people, we have reached the end game and no amount of posting on these boards with your personal take is going to amount to beans. What was is now past, humpty dumpy we have become.

And Glass, as your name implies, can be shattered to pieces, your union breaking tactics helped bring down a once great company, so pat yourself on the back for that fact alone because you did nothing else.

God Speed to All of Us as we all head in different directions . . . . . . .. .

4merresrat said:
You forgot to include management, what will they be REQUIRED to give?
Only Lakefield has taken a modest salary. His termination of employment will reek millions though. Middle management is to receive "quarterly retention bonuses, and no word on senior management concessions. Lower management "0" cuts.

And I suspect if the concessions go through and he helps his buddy Bronner sell his stake to profit, it would all be worth his short tenure.

As Siegel has said over and over again...."Consolidation is inevitable."

USA320Pilot said:
USA320Pilot comments: 700UW, when I am told something in confidence I will not destroy the trust of another individual. See I believe in integrity and character. The company has a very painful alternative for the IAM if the union elects to not participate in the “Transformation Planâ€￾ and it appears from DellDude’s post the IAM leadership understands this too.
Respectfully,
USA320Pilot
Seems to me you been caught fibbing once again.

If things were in confidence you would NEVER have posted any reference to your imaginary "painful" clause.

And you would never post MDA and PSA will be sold because senior management told you.

Busted again!

USA320Pilot Posted on: May 20 2004, 09:21 PM

Replies: 54
Views: 2,961 LOA 91 permits the sale of PSA and MDA.
US Airways senior management personally told me they were going to sell PSA.
Will they? Maybe, maybe not.
US Airways does not want to sell MDA, but it could occur.
Regards,
USA320Pilot
Forum: US Airways · Post Preview: #143108