Attention All E-190 F/Os

autofixer

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
http://aol.careerbuilder.com/Jobs/Keyword/...aol94raise&

Get a 20-30% pay raise as a meter reader and all of the exercise you need!

Or:

Dental Hygienists
Not all dental hygienists' earnings skyrocket into the six figures -- but there are enough that do, making this a surprisingly rich opportunity for someone who holds only an associate degree. The Labor Department reports that while the median earnings are in the high $60k range, the top-end hygienists found themselves in the $90k range last year. And you can prep for this career in the two-year, online career training program and be loving life in a matter of a few years with experience.

Job outlook: Magnificent. Hygienists are among the fastest-growing career groups in the country, with a 30-percent rise in new positions predicted through 2016.

Make twice the money as you make now, sleep in your own bed every night and meet cute chicks (or guys)!

I had thought about that but I cannot stand the idea of scrapping away in someone elses mouth. Just look at the mouthes of some of the people you speak with. I wish I could but .... yeck

I can't speak for E190 F/O's however this last past Saturday I was sitting next to a C-700 F/O from Mesa. He's 2.5 years into his airline "Career" and he makes $4,000 dollars LESS then my former girlfriend does as a Store Manager at Wendy's.
Yeah, but he is a airline pilot...

You just don't get it. :rolleyes:

I think I "Get It" just fine. It's a rather sorry arsed commentary that a fast food manager would earn more than ANY commercial pilot.
Easy Piney. That was a rhetorical post not directed at anyone in particular.

Jeez...

It is also sad that I make more now doing HVAC and electrical work with weekends off on day shift, than when I went on strike at NWA as Lead Tech.

I miss those shiny airplanes and the glory of working 6 on 2 off on midnights after 16 years seniority.