Awful Darn Quiet

Hey Mister Louie! Long time no chat, how''ya doin anyways? Listen, I can''t really whine about much these days, life is pretty dang good! However, if I took enough time I could probably come up with a few snags - just don''t feel like it much!

Hey Mister Louie! Long time no chat, how''ya doin anyways? Listen, I can''t really whine about much these days, life is pretty dang good! However, if I took enough time I could probably come up with a few snags - just don''t feel like it much!

Mr. Louie sar!! How''s she goin'' ''ol man?
Drove right by Debert on me way to Halifax in March, but Mrs. b was itchin'' to get to watch the curling, so we didn''t even stop for a pee.

Now, about yer question.
I started pumping floats and shining windshields in 1962. The company had three DC-3''s, a couple of Cansos, two Norsemen, four Beavers and an Otter.
All gone, don'' de draino.
The little company on the next dock had a handful of 180''s and a Norseman.
Ditto.
Of the three mining companies here, one had two Daks and a Gulfstream, and the other two had a DC-3 each.
Ditto.
We had an Aero Club with a Fleet Canuck and a couple of Cherokees, later on an Aztec.
Ditto.
You could ride to Montreal on either the blue F-27 or the red Viscount, or if you had lots of time take the DC-3 milk run back and forth across the river. Later, we could ride the blue BAC1-11 or the red DC-9. On the early morning flights they served you a half decent breakfast.On the late morning flight it was a half decent sandwich, and at suppertime a half decent meal.
Ditto.
We used to have a tower here then Nav Can took it over.
Damn, I''m gettin'' sick a writin'' dittos.
Now we can ride to Montreal in a piece of plastic turboprop sh!t that''s no faster than either the Fairchild or the Viscount, and not as comfortable as the DC-3. They feed you a snack of something green - could be either new cheese or old meat - between two pieces of bread hard enough to snap yer knashers.
Now, shouldn''t you rephrase the question? Whattinell doesn''t stink in aviation today?

Drove right by Debert on me way to Halifax in March, but Mrs. b was itchin'' to get to watch the curling, so we didn''t even stop for a pee.

Now, about yer question.
I started pumping floats and shining windshields in 1962. The company had three DC-3''s, a couple of Cansos, two Norsemen, four Beavers and an Otter.
Ditto.
Of the three mining companies here, one had two Daks and a Gulfstream, and the other two had a DC-3 each.
Ditto.
We had an Aero Club with a Fleet Canuck and a couple of Cherokees, later on an Aztec.
Ditto.
You could ride to Montreal on either the blue F-27 or the red Viscount, or if you had lots of time take the DC-3 milk run back and forth across the river. Later, we could ride the blue BAC1-11 or the red DC-9. On the early morning flights they served you a half decent breakfast.On the late morning flight it was a half decent sandwich, and at suppertime a half decent meal.
Ditto.
Now we can ride to Montreal in a piece of plastic turboprop sh!t that''s no faster than either the Fairchild or the Viscount, and not as comfortable as the DC-3. They feed you a snack of something green - could be either new cheese or old meat - between two pieces of bread hard enough to snap yer knashers.
Now, shouldn''t you rephrase the question? Whattinell doesn''t stink in aviation today?

Now, about yer question.
Ditto.
Ditto.
Ditto.
Ditto.

Now, about yer question.
Ditto.
Ditto.
Ditto.
Ditto.

Now, about yer question.
Ditto.
Ditto.
Ditto.
Ditto.

Now, about yer question.
Ditto.
Ditto.
Ditto.
Ditto.

Now, about yer question.
Ditto.
Ditto.
Ditto.
Ditto.

Now, about yer question.
Ditto.
Ditto.
Ditto.
Ditto.

Latest posts

Back