Cross Canada Helo Trips

its is located about 1 mile south west of the hospital helipad CRS2 (Parry Sound Medical) , I can get the lat long co-ordinates next week.

Sharky

You are starting to make me miss North Bay with all your posts. Fion McCools wass bye far one of the best pubs in town. Spent many a nights there. I was wondering if you know my good buddy Mike Parks? Was wondering if you know what he is up to these days? And was also wondering if you know what ever happened to your boss's sister and her flying? Last I seen her was here in "medium magnet" passing through.

I've heard of Mike, but haven't met him. Latest news was that he left Bailey's for....Great Slave I think, not sure.

Bossman's sister is doing well. Teaching groundschool and moving machines around for E&B on the island. What do you mean by 'medium magnet'?

Ya, VR, they did have a hard time finding a hangar, I think they wanted heated space. T'was cold that morning. They had a hard time starting the old girl; reminded me of a 206 with a ceco and a weak battery.....on..off...on...off...on...off....fold the blades up....unfold them....fold 'em up...unfold....

They were generous though, letting the students jump in and have a peek.."A lot more switches than a jetranger!"