B6 Responds to Loss with Broader Expansion

But I know a significant number of Blu guys who used it as an excuse for not having a retirement. "Why do I need an A or B fund, I'm getting filthy rich on these stock options and profit sharing" Of course, no one believed me when I said it wouldn't last.... BTW, How's that stock option thing working for ya?

Well above water. Just exercised some the other day when the stock dropped. Locked in a nice low basis for tax purposes. Thanks so much for caring.

BTW, I don't know anyone who considers profit sharing and stock options as part of their retirement package. That's not very smart. They are bonuses, nothing else.

There is an actual retirement plan - it's not as good as a pension but it'll never be taken away either. With that said, yes, mine is doing rather well. Thanks again for your concern.

Well above water. Just exercised some the other day when the stock dropped. Locked in a nice low basis for tax purposes. Thanks so much for caring.

BTW, I don't know anyone who considers profit sharing and stock options as part of their retirement package. That's not very smart. They are bonuses, nothing else.

There is an actual retirement plan - it's not as good as a pension but it'll never be taken away either. With that said, yes, mine is doing rather well. Thanks again for your concern.

For those looking at a chart of Jetblue (JBLU), I would suggest looking at a monthly chart of Southwest (LUV) going 15 years or so.

Rather powerful statement as to what can happen for employees that got in on the groundfloor.

Latest posts