Birdie Doo in Cabin

oye pero, que clase de¨mierda¨fue eso? no pun intended. lol
hey lodo boy, this flight always has a problem . i hate working this flt especially as a lodo myself. i worked it the day before and it was downgraded to a 767 . always something wrong with this flt. this situation just put it up there .

Cleaning is outsourced, the company gets what it pays for!
700 - is it normal to leave a cargo door open all night if a plane isn't being worked on, or the work is done? Seems to me that if maint. would have closed the door, the birds wouldn't have gotten in to begin with. Please tell me the facts.

The birds cannot reach the cabin through a cargo door opening, the cargo compartments are pressurized and sealed in flight, there is not an opening from the cargo bays into the fuselage.

They had had to enter through a MED and yes they are left open while the planes are at the hangar and stairs are up to the plane, the birds could have entered while mtc was onboard or cleaners and no one notice if they were not at that part of the cabin where the birds entered.

Perhaps the new marketing slogan should be "Fly US, where the planes are poopy, not just our website". ;)
Or claim it's the first plane to be converted to our fabulous new "Doo Doo Bird" service.....

Jim

New Slogan,

At the NEW US Airways we Sh!T on our Customers MORE then the birds do on our plane.

OK, enough is enough. Will someone please order a ton of green limes, premium booze (to be dispensed nonstop by a shapely fawning FA), make sure folks get 500% credit for their mileage flown and have the executive offices make hourly calls to certain people just to make sure everything is OK and to ask what can we do for you today.

Back