BOS expands service to the Caribbean!

Perhaps, with the arrival of several hundred RJ''s, you will see more point to point flying return with the appropriate size aircraft.

Recap:

BOS-SJU goes to daily service
BOS-CUN 5x weekly
BOS-MBJ 4x weekly
BOS-AUA Sat only
BOS-NAS Sat only

SJU service starts Oct 26th, the rest start in Feb 2004.

It was BOS-FRA and it died, it was moved from CLT to BOS, then moved back to CLT.

Doesn''t US already have some transatlantic authorities from BOS? I seem to remember reading this somewhere a while back.

----------------
On 7/8/2003 9:49:49 AM MarkMyWords wrote:

Recap:

BOS-SJU goes to daily service
BOS-CUN 5x weekly
BOS-MBJ 4x weekly
BOS-AUA Sat only
BOS-NAS Sat only

SJU service starts Oct 26th, the rest start in Feb 2004.

----------------​
Haven''t seen this posted under DOT yet. I guess that it is coming.

All BOS needs now is LGW-BOS!

SJU, AUA and NAS do not require customs clearance, but CUN and MBJ do.

I also read that same article / discussion that talked about expansion in BOS. I think it was a thread that Chip started and got knocked way off track.

Do these flights have to arrive at the International Terminal (E)?

Also, I swear I read somewhere that there were some preliminary plans to continue to expand Terminal B at BOS at the end of U''s Shuttle gates and that this expansion would include customs facilities. Now, if I can just remember where I saw that. But IIRC, the shuttle gates do kind of ''end'' upbruptly.

----------------
On 7/8/2003 12:48:38 PM MarkMyWords wrote:

SJU, AUA and NAS do not require customs clearance, but CUN and MBJ do.

I also read that same article / discussion that talked about expansion in BOS. I think it was a thread that Chip started and got knocked way off track.

----------------​
Yeah. Good point. I want to those detractors out there finally admit that "Chip acutally got this one right."

----------------
On 7/8/2003 2:19:39 PM Cosmo wrote:

ITRADE:

Sure, I''ll give credit where credit is due: "Chip actually got this one right!"

BTW, how''s Shanghai? And how were the flight(s) over there (and back, if you''ve already returned)?

----------------​
PVG was interesting. UA did a good job on the flights. Meals were fine. J class was moderately full.

ITRADE:

Sure, I''ll give credit where credit is due: "Chip actually got this one right!"

BTW, how''s Shanghai? And how were the flight(s) over there (and back, if you''ve already returned)?