Brazil hangar approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://m.newson6.com/story.aspx?story=34798339&catId=112042

https://airwaysmag.com/airlines/american-airlines-build-hangar-brazil/

40 years American Airlines can use the facilities. Sounds like it's there to stay.

(MENAFN) Brazil has confirmed a plan by American Airlines Group Inc. in order to build a maintenance center at Sao Paulo's airport at USD100mn investments that will support the U.S. carrier consolidate in S. American operations.

In addition, a resolution inked by Transportation Minister was published in the official gazette, confirming a deal between the airline and the firm operating the airport, which allows American to use land at the airport for more than 40 years.

Moreover, the U.S. airline aimed to launch its first aircraft maintenance center in S. American at Sao Paulo's Intl airport, where it build a two-bay hangar at a cost of USD50mn plus another USD50mn for parts and tools.

Last edited:
Your version of it anyway.Would you be so kind as to outline how my life sucks since you are such an expert?Drawing attention to your laziness while you send your wife off to make your living. Now THAT is funny.It just keeps getting better.Yet.......
I was not aware you knew them all. You don't seem very happy to me. In fact you seem like a spiteful douche.I called you insane.... does that count for nothing?
Wow 2 new names. Douche and Insane. I know your life sucks because you don't have the balls to say who you are. Not having balls means you are a PUSSYcat. Now prove me wrong and say who you are. Or just keep calling me names on this board. Or try being a MAN for once in your life and call me name to my face. We all know that will never happen be cause you are a PUSSYcat. Dont be jealous about me having a wife that makes VERY good money and loves me enough to let me work part time. Let me guess you are divorced and paying your ex.

Wow 2 new names. Douche and Insane. I know your life sucks because you don't have the balls to say who you are. Not having balls means you are a PUSSYcat. Now prove me wrong and say who you are. Or just keep calling me names on this board. Or try being a MAN for once in your life and call me name to my face. We all know that will never happen be cause you are a PUSSYcat. Dont be jealous about me having a wife that makes VERY good money and loves me enough to let me work part time. Let me guess you are divorced and paying your ex.
I have been married for over 15 years. My wife works for American Airlines which, is exactly why I will not give my name out. I say controversial things on here I don't wish her to catch heat from comments I have made, so I decline to give my name. You are a married man you should respect that.

As far as your wife loving you enough to let you work part time, that is great. However you as a man should have enough pride to go to work everyday and earn for your family. We are not all that different in that regard. I used to CS off a lot but when I started my new career I chose to put those days behind me. I have not missed any hours since. Do you feel good about yourself as a man having your wife make your living for you?

Getting past that, do you think you are setting a good example for your sons?

The fact is you came on here trying to bully someone by playing the race card on an internet forum where NOBODY knew you were black and it blew up in your face. Instead of admitting you were wrong, at least to yourself, you decided to double down and you are making yourself look more and more like a fool.

Now, feel free to go back to your nonsensical ranting or maybe you could do the smart thing and shut up.

I will make no more comments on this as I feel this thread should remain open and do not want to see it closed due to going off topic. If you have anything further to say feel free to send me an PM.

Your talking about a company that is run by people who farm out work as SOP.
It's their way of running an airline.
They would rather spend millions giving work away instead of taking pride in their workers doing it better and more efficient.

This company has been outsourcing pilot and flight attendants for years. After the BK it accelerated the outsourcing. It's called ENVOY or American Eagle. It also affects ramp and aircraft maintenance.
Main line flying going to Regional carriers. They no longer feed hubs, they go point to point on flights reaching 2,000 miles and over 2 hours flight time. Many of these jobs go from one company to another but the workers are under the same union. So the dues keep flowing in. Whether it's flight or ground workers. A union job is a union job.

You hit the nail on the head whipsawing all employee groups and the union leadership says it’s best for all..

Classical J.G. at his best

The fact is you came on here trying to bully someone by playing the race card on an internet forum where NOBODY knew you were black and it blew up in your face. Instead of admitting you were wrong, at least to yourself, you decided to double down and you are making yourself look more and more like a fool.

Completely blew up in his face. You are 100% correct that he brought ALL this on himself by playing the "R" card. No one else on here has ever done that in my 15 years on here. Not even many who have been removed from the forums have done that. I'm a little surprised he is still here.

I have been married for over 15 years. My wife works for American Airlines which, is exactly why I will not give my name out. I say controversial things on here I don't wish her to catch heat from comments I have made, so I decline to give my name. You are a married man you should respect that.

As far as your wife loving you enough to let you work part time, that is great. However you as a man should have enough pride to go to work everyday and earn for your family. We are not all that different in that regard. I used to CS off a lot but when I started my new career I chose to put those days behind me. I have not missed any hours since. Do you feel good about yourself as a man having your wife make your living for you?

Getting past that, do you think you are setting a good example for your sons?

Now, feel free to go back to your nonsensical ranting or maybe you could do the smart thing and shut up.

I will make no more comments on this as I feel this thread should remain open and do not want to see it closed due to going off topic. If you have anything further to say feel free to send me an PM.
You are nothing more than a coward. Why don't you ask your wife if u can grow some balls and tell who u are. As for playing the race card if you were educated u would know there is no such thing. Also once again. Everyone that is from Miami knows that I am black dumbass because I use to be Vice President several times. Now go hide and be the little coward that you are. Hey maybe your wife knows me. Why don't you ask. Smile

How about ASS?
Wow the must have took some time. I can't understand why people on the board hide who they are. Then call someone a name. Then when they get call out to do it in person they won't. Where I'm from that means you are a coward. Hell meet up with me in person and call me a name to my face. oh I forgot. You guys are only tuff when know one knows who u are. And you wonder why American Airlines don't respect u. Grow some BALLS and stop crying on this BB.

You got it twisted. I DONT ever work overtime. I don't even work 5 days a week. If you knew me you would know that. I only work 2days one week and 3 days the other. just to stay with in the CS rule. Doing what ever the company want. Thats funny. Ask ANY mechanic in MIA if I work at all. You are right I did bring politics into this. IF you knew what a real union member was about. YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE VOTED FOR TRUMP. That has to be the DUMBEST thing possible. TRUMP IS American Airlines DUMBAZZ. All rich people stick together. Educate yourself and you would know that. As for the RACE CARD. I dont need to play it. I am one of the Happiest Black men in this Country. I was born hear and my father was born here and my Grandpa was born here.
Know you can come up with some other name to call me. so far its Racist, troll, thug, trump supporter. Be creative and come up with a new one.
So you work 2 days a week and 3 days the other week? That is a total of 1040 hours a year. And the company is OK with this? You must be real proud of yourself doing as little work as possible. All rich people stick together? From what you described about your personal life, you must be rich to only have to work less than part time because your wife is so successful.

Yea she really loves her lazy SOB!

You are nothing more than a coward. Why don't you ask your wife if u can grow some balls and tell who u are. As for playing the race card if you were educated u would know there is no such thing. Also once again. Everyone that is from Miami knows that I am black dumbass because I use to be Vice President several times. Now go hide and be the little coward that you are. Hey maybe your wife knows me. Why don't you ask. Smile
Wow, VP SEVERAL TIMES? You claim to be with AA 32 years and 53 years old....So looking at the MIA seniority list, I don't recognize any name there with 1985 seniority who would have been VP SEVERAL TIMES!

Wow the must have took some time. I can't understand why people on the board hide who they are. Then call someone a name. Then when they get call out to do it in person they won't. Where I'm from that means you are a coward. Hell meet up with me in person and call me a name to my face. oh I forgot. You guys are only tuff when know one knows who u are. And you wonder why American Airlines don't respect u. Grow some BALLS and stop crying on this BB.

Not really. ASS was real easy! Then why don't you change YOUR Airline Forum name to your real name instead of "The Truth Will Set You free?"

Last edited:
Several members need to read the forum rules. The cornfield is calling, you know who you are.
This thread has expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.