Brazil hangar approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should go down to Brazil and do another Informational picket. Inform the locals that they are taking our jobs away from us because the association and government can't do a damn thing about it. We should try a different approach. Let the IAM leadership give it a go. It seems the TWU pickets didn't seem to have any noticeable affect up to this point.

Reactions: MetalMover
Maybe we should go down to Brazil and do another Informational picket. Inform the locals that they are taking our jobs away from us because the association and government can't do a damn thing about it. We should try a different approach. Let the IAM leadership give it a go. It seems the TWU pickets didn't seem to have any noticeable affect up to this point.

We? Which picket were you at?

You: Kevin Bacon.

Typical response from a Trump supporter and a thug that runs with the BLM crowd.
I have been called a troll, and a thug. Now a Trump supporter. I hate Trump and his Parents for having him. Guess the fact that you through bags for a living hurts. Dont worry. I started off in fleet service. But I made the grown up choice to educate myself and become a Mechanic. Make enough money to take care of my family and not cry about how bad things in life are for me. Grow up and be a MAN. Stop the name calling it hurts. Im going to tell your Moma on you if you don't stop.Hell it should be pretty easy since you probably still live with her. Damn I crack myself up.

Guess you don't want to ruin the MIA overtime gravy train so you will do whatever the company desires of you.
By the way, go back and read every post in this thread. You will see that is was YOU who brought politics into the discussion. It was YOU who brought your race into the discussion. The topic is about the Brazil hangar and YOU blamed Trump and his voters.

You are an agitator sheet stirrer, LARRY THE DAY SHIFT HANGAR MECHANIC!
You got it twisted. I DONT ever work overtime. I don't even work 5 days a week. If you knew me you would know that. I only work 2days one week and 3 days the other. just to stay with in the CS rule. Doing what ever the company want. Thats funny. Ask ANY mechanic in MIA if I work at all. You are right I did bring politics into this. IF you knew what a real union member was about. YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE VOTED FOR TRUMP. That has to be the DUMBEST thing possible. TRUMP IS American Airlines DUMBAZZ. All rich people stick together. Educate yourself and you would know that. As for the RACE CARD. I dont need to play it. I am one of the Happiest Black men in this Country. I was born hear and my father was born here and my Grandpa was born here.
Know you can come up with some other name to call me. so far its Racist, troll, thug, trump supporter. Be creative and come up with a new one.

Dont be mad at me because I tell you the truth.
Your version of it anyway.
You are the one responsible for your life sucking as much as it does.
Would you be so kind as to outline how my life sucks since you are such an expert?
You got it twisted. I DONT ever work overtime. I don't even work 5 days a week. If you knew me you would know that. I only work 2days one week and 3 days the other. just to stay with in the CS rule. Doing what ever the company want. Thats funny.
Drawing attention to your laziness while you send your wife off to make your living. Now THAT is funny.
Ask ANY mechanic in MIA if I work at all.
It just keeps getting better.
As for the RACE CARD. I dont need to play it.
Yet.......
I am one of the Happiest Black men in this Country.
I was not aware you knew them all. You don't seem very happy to me. In fact you seem like a spiteful douche.
Know you can come up with some other name to call me. so far its Racist, troll, thug, trump supporter. Be creative and come up with a new one.
I called you insane.... does that count for nothing?

Last edited:
I have been called a troll, and a thug. Now a Trump supporter. I hate Trump and his Parents for having him. Guess the fact that you through bags for a living hurts. Dont worry. I started off in fleet service. But I made the grown up choice to educate myself and become a Mechanic. Make enough money to take care of my family and not cry about how bad things in life are for me. Grow up and be a MAN. Stop the name calling it hurts. Im going to tell your Moma on you if you don't stop.Hell it should be pretty easy since you probably still live with her. Damn I crack myself up.
With this kind of rhetoric, all the names given you are definitely deserved. By the way it's throw, not "through". The more you post, the more obvious it becomes that it was the Mom who raised your children, not you!

Well with the hangar a done deal and the unions and government won't do anything to support the outsourcing of jobs not much more to talk about on this topic.
Go at it gentlemen until the MODS close this one up. Hangar to politics to racism.

Well with the hangar a done deal and the unions and government won't do anything to support the outsourcing of jobs not much more to talk about on this topic.
Go at it gentlemen until the MODS close this one up. Hangar to politics to racism.

Didn't see YOU at the LAX protest?

Oh that's right, never mind.

IMG_3143.JPG

I will tell you straight up I voted for Trump. And dam proud I did so. Unemployment is way down. Market is at record levels and has broken record increases since Trump has taken office, over 22K now. He has in fact kept some jobs here, and has also successfully created more jobs as well. Once he gets his tax reform done he will be successful at creating even more jobs, more wealth and unemployment will be even records lower. Also when he gets the wall started and built he will get all kinds of support for his re-election come 2020, I will vote for him again, hands down, no brainer. No one out here knew you were black until YOU brought it up. YOU are the one that went there and pulled that card out, no one else sir. Therefore I include YOU as a racist. NOT reverse racist, just a plain racist (just because I'm black) your comment not mine. You brought all this on yourself sir. Stop playing the "R" card it will not work with me ever.

He must have mistaken you for a liberal apologist type that buys into the whole guilt trip BS narrative.

He must have mistaken you for a liberal apologist type that buys into the whole guilt trip BS narrative.

And "little" does he know that Trump cannot do anything pro or against the unions, as it would be in direct conflict of interest with all the companies he owns that are unionized. And besides, I would much more support my family first and foremost, my country, my job, my company as well as the economy. I could care less if it's made any easier or harder for a union to get votes for representational reasons. Support the future economy and jobs rather they are union or not, period. Our kids and grandkids need jobs too and they will more than likely not be unionized.

Status
Not open for further replies.