Brexit

Kev3188 said:
Lol.
Maybe they can read up on Texas v. White first?
If and when it happens, past SCOTUS precedent will be considered irrelevant. They aren't going to ask permission to leave. It'll be done on their own terms. And if any state to do it successfully Texas would be one of them as they are 12th largest economy in the world, ahead of South Korea and Australia.

I think if another liberal is elected the chances of it happen within the next decade is extremely high.

Insp4 said:
Kev, I believe they tried that once before. Didn't workout for them did it? But, I read sometime last year where the Govenor recalled all of the State's Gold reserve from banks in New York to Texas. It got the Feds attention.
Maybe the Feds will keep that in mind the next time Texas asks for aid...

Kev3188 said:
Maybe the Feds will keep that in mind the next time Texas asks for aid...
Only in a leftardo libtard world that money sent to the federal government via taxes, etc, should not be deserved of getting any of it back.

Hey Kev, did you refuse any irs refunds, tax credits, etc during the 8 years you suffered under the Bush administration?

If not, then why not?

lol

xUT said:
And Americans are the original inhabitants of 'America'.
Are you one?
Wasn't talking about America. I was talking about Britain. But nice try though. And by the way I am a native American. I was born in Brooklyn.

This explains a lot

e5ixeg.jpg

Back