Bristol PALIN's(future) MAMA-in-LAW...."BUSTED" !

Unexceptable parenting skills.....SARA !!

Did I miss it? I don't believe she ever said she was a perfect parent.

I am sure she did what most of do and that is the best we know how. Kids don't come with how to manuals, and every child is different.

You can teach a kid all the good stuff you want, but unless you are with them 100% of the time you can only hope they behave appropriately.

Did I miss it? I don't believe she ever said she was a perfect parent.

I am sure she did what most of do and that is the best we know how. Kids don't come with how to manuals, and every child is different.

You can teach a kid all the good stuff you want, but unless you are with them 100% of the time you can only hope they behave appropriately.

"Save it"..Seatacus !!

Sara Palin is a proud CARD CARRYING member of a Whack Job sect of Evangelicals, who Never..Ever......use the word.....CONDOMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not question her parenting skills too much. I do question her decision making skills. She and her daughter get knocked up before marriage yet she disagrees with any type of sex ed, family planning, teaching of contraceptive type of education. May be it is bad parenting after all. She was not able to guide her daughter around a pit fall she her self was unable to avoid due to abstinence about a ideology that she her self could not follow. Like mother like daughter.

She was not able to guide her daughter around a pit fall she her self was unable to avoid due to abstinence about a ideology that she her self could not follow. Like mother like daughter.

I still think she tried her best. Don't most of us? Maybe it wasn't good enough, who knows? A lot of kids slip through the cracks and end up with problems. Even the best parenting may not stop your children from becoming druggies, alcoholics, unwed parents, etc.

I still think she tried her best. Don't most of us? Maybe it wasn't good enough, who knows? A lot of kids slip through the cracks and end up with problems. Even the best parenting may not stop your children from becoming druggies, alcoholics, unwed parents, etc.

You are missing my point. I am sure she tried her best.

What I have an issue with is she got knocked up before she got married, her daughter got knocked up be she she got married BUT Ms Palin still endorses abstinence only. If she does not have the intelligence to see that her own family cannot follow it, why should the rest of the nation? Had she said the idea needs to be revisited and revised that is one thing. As far as I am aware, she is still riding that old nag oblivious to reality.

I am sure far too many children fall through the cracks. In my opinion they fall through the cracks because of people like her she hold stead fast to a concept that has obviously failed. Unfortunately the children are the ones who pay the price for the ignorance of the adults.

I honestly don't understand ALL the fuss, over Blago, other than the fact that the THICK HEADED Polack refuses to leave !

I mean, there's been coruption in ORD politics since Al Capone for GODS sake.

Do you think it would be Front Page news, if someone were to say,............"Hey,.......I think that(here) in Newark NJ, there are MAFIA individuals" :shock: :shock:

(I mean, they had to get the story line for Tony Soprano from somewhere...right ?)

Now corruption in the Salt Lake City Government,........................well THAT would be newsworthy.

You don't know what the fuss is about? Let's start with trying to get money in exchange for an appoitment to Obama'a Senate seat. Seems very serious to me. Even if you believe the defense that he was just running his mouth and nothing else it shows the man is not stable. Then there's the fact that he has not been charged with all the other things he's under investigation for. Things that are totally unrelated to the Obama seat mess.

While corruption in Illinois politics is nothing new it does not mean peoeple are supposed to shrug their shoulders and say oh well.

P.S. Most Poles would be insulted to hear Blagojevich called a Polack. His name is actually Serbian.

Forgot to add that the mother in law of the daughter of the former VP canidate being arrested is not news. It's just another example of a slow news day.