Buddy Pass Rip-off

I don't give my buddy passes to anyone. The best way to turn buddies into enemies is exposing them to US Airways. It's sad when members of my own family call me and ask me for advice on air travel and I tell them that they should avoid US Airways at all costs - even if it is the most convenient means of getting from point A to point B.

Management has brought the service level and standards at this airline to embarassing lows. I would rather not subject my family or friends to why our airline ranks dead last in customer service month after month. Even I avoid US Airways now when my leisure plans call for air travel. Pretty sad when employees have no pride in their company anymore because management has removed everything that we could possibly be proud of.

I don't give my buddy passes to anyone. The best way to turn buddies into enemies is exposing them to US Airways. It's sad when members of my own family call me and ask me for advice on air travel and I tell them that they should avoid US Airways at all costs - even if it is the most convenient means of getting from point A to point B.

Management has brought the service level and standards at this airline to embarassing lows. I would rather not subject my family or friends to why our airline ranks dead last in customer service month after month. Even I avoid US Airways now when my leisure plans call for air travel. Pretty sad when employees have no pride in their company anymore because management has removed everything that we could possibly be proud of.

Amen N903AW! I took my last domestic US flight of the year last week and while I will say I'll miss the people for sure I won't miss the $2 Sodas and stale $7 BuyOnBoards...If you see me...it's on International.

Latest posts

Back