Bullet Holes Found On Jet

It was never confirmed by the FBI crime scene, unit that was called out to the airplane, that they were bullet holes. Although they really looked like they were.

Light Years said:
Management is sinking to new lows to bring the stubborn airline down.
[post="191153"][/post]​
Light years....Of ALL the bad replies I have seen on these boards, this one ranks as numero uno (that means #1)

Light Years said:
[post="191153"][/post]​

What in the world does this mean? If this isn't a perfect example of "everything is managements fault" then I don't know what is. :huh:

Light Years said:
[post="191153"][/post]​

For you to insinuate that management would use bullets to"bring the airline down" -well, that speaks volumes about your mental stability.

NeedForSpeedNFS said:
Light years....Of ALL the bad replies I have seen on these boards, this one ranks as numero uno (that means #1)
[post="191158"][/post]​
Now now...think about what LY said here: In a way he is absolutely correct. The fact is: management is indeed shooting the entire place to pieces, equipment by outsourcing and employees by abuse. Management should be awarded the gold medallion of honor for showing the world how not to run a company and how not to treat the most valuable assets, the employees. What we have in charge are a bunch of ruthless hatchet men becoming very wealthy off the pain and suffering of innocents. Their special medallion will be hung on their condemned necks and their residence will be the very hot chambers of hell. Just remember, people in hell want ice water, not wealth Mr. Management.

NeedForSpeedNFS said:
[post="191158"][/post]​

So says someone who has a picture of the WTC on 9-11 in thier avatar for political reasons. You need to shut the f*ck up about poor taste.

:down:

Light Years said:
So says someone who has a picture of the WTC on 9-11 in thier avatar for political reasons. You need to shut the f*ck up about poor taste.

[post="191188"][/post]​

:up: :up: :up:

TOUCHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Light Years said:

[post="191188"][/post]​

:lol: You are so right! I for one look forward to reading your posts Light Years. Keep up the good work! :up:

Light Years said:
[post="191153"][/post]​

YOU are a freekin' IDIOT!! People like YOU don't deserve to even be a part of society!!

Back