" C R T " / Critical Race Theory.

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
CRT, Critical Race Theory, is banned from being taught in 8 states, with another 9 going to " jump on board ", for a total of 17 states, ONE THIRD of America !!!

Why such a disparate number ???????

What do the " 1 7 " want to HIDE ??????????

Maybe people are tired of being told the color of their skin determines the content of their character?

CRT, Critical Race Theory, is banned from being taught in 8 states, with another 9 going to " jump on board ", for a total of 17 states, ONE THIRD of America !!!

Why such a disparate number ???????

What do the " 1 7 " want to HIDE ??????????

First off CNN and all the other liberal rag media have stated repeatedly that this CRT is supposed to be masters level collegiate courses. So why is Randi Weingarten having a **** fit over it? The only reason she is that it IS being taught at the grade school level and she wants it to continue . It's one thing to teach slavery and Jim Crow and things we knew happened. It's another to impress upon young people that if you're white you have a lot to atone for and you are the oppressor and the blacks are still being oppressed by said whites. That is the problem and issue with it.

First off CNN and all the other liberal rag media have stated repeatedly that this CRT is supposed to be masters level collegiate courses. So why is Randi Weingarten having a **** fit over it? The only reason she is that it IS being taught at the grade school level and she wants it to continue . It's one thing to teach slavery and Jim Crow and things we knew happened. It's another to impress upon young people that if you're white you have a lot to atone for and you are the oppressor and the blacks are still being oppressed by said whites. That is the problem and issue with it.

My problem with the whole thing, is kids(at the appropriate age), should be taught the TRUTH about EVERYTHING in this country and it's history, why because it's HISTORY, AND there still a LOT of SHITE that still goes on Today. When I was in school 70 years ago, I was never told the TRUTH about Native people ! Slowly over time, teachers refused to hold back the truth from their students, unless like in Tex Ass, they wanted to censor the school books and tied the TX teachers hands. Same goes for race theory. TELL THE FRIGGIN" TRUTH, ALL OF IT. ALL THE DIRTY NASTY TRUTH. CRT goes beyond the nasty-stuff and gets to the crux of how the nastiness even began.

I guess you haven't looked into academia, been there for years. Legislation already in several blue states to include this in K-12 indoctrination ala social studies.....LOL

My problem with the whole thing, is kids(at the appropriate age), should be taught the TRUTH about EVERYTHING in this country and it's history, why because it's HISTORY, AND there still a LOT of SHITE that still goes on Today. When I was in school 70 years ago, I was never told the TRUTH about Native people ! Slowly over time, teachers refused to hold back the truth from their students, unless like in Tex Ass, they wanted to censor the school books and tied the TX teachers hands. Same goes for race theory. TELL THE FRIGGIN" TRUTH, ALL OF IT. ALL THE DIRTY NASTY TRUTH. CRT goes beyond the nasty-stuff and gets to the crux of how the nastiness even began.

Like I asked previously........
Can you explain what CRT is?

CRT goes beyond the nasty-stuff and gets to the crux of how the nastiness even began.

Explain what this is about.

dell.

Was an 'OSTRICH' ever UR favorite animal ???????

(MORE BEAR PIC's) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So you start a thread on a topic which you have no clue and can't readily explain?

AMERICAN BLACK BEAR* MEAT

WE HAVE CUT THE FAT AND EXPLODED THE TASTE!

Bear%20Ribeye.jpg