" Can't Beat Em' " ....... JOIN EM'... ! !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
http://www.huffingto...l#slide=1390250

When the GREAT GOD of LYRICS...Bob Dylan..penned.."The times they are a-changin' ", I'm thinking he had the Fast Evaporating..REPUG Party in Mind.
NOW,....we have Marco Rubio...and Bobby Jindal touting Immigration reform,.....AND Sly ol' Repug Governors like Jan (the BORDER QUEEN) Brewer, and John Kasich championing OBAMACARE !
Yes THAT John Kasich !
YES, THAT John Kasich from.. O H I O (of all places)

A fellow once told me, that if you live long enough, your libel to see ANYTHING !

The GOP.
The Party..that Keeps on.. G I V I N G !!

Lean Forward !

http://www.huffingto...l#slide=1390250

When the GREAT GOD of LYRICS...Bob Dylan..penned.."The times they are a-changin' ", I'm thinking he had the Fast Evaporating..REPUG Party in Mind.
NOW,....we have Marco Rubio...and Bobby Jindal touting Immigration reform,.....AND Sly ol' Repug Governors like Jan (the BORDER QUEEN) Brewer, and John Kasich championing OBAMACARE !
Yes THAT John Kasich !
YES, THAT John Kasich from.. O H I O (of all places)

A fellow once told me, that if you live long enough, your libel to see ANYTHING !

The GOP.
The Party..that Keeps on.. G I V I N G !!

Lean Forward !

You notice Barrack isn't happy with a little bipartisan immy reform?
Wonder why?
I-Man isn't leading the charge?

So you are like McCain now, for the plan after you were against it?

Amnesty is ok if it is Republican plan.

Maybe he is like Obama now, against the sequester after he was for it. Six weeks ago Obama was enjoying his leverage over Republicans getting tax hikes without any other action. Now Republicans have the upper hand knowing that massive spending cuts will happen without any other action.

"Uncertainty around the sequester is already having a negative impact on our economic growth, and if it was to take effect it would cost hundreds of thousands of American jobs and have devastating impacts on our economy" the official said.

Once again, you should read before you react.

It seems for some strange reason there is a bipartisan effort to come together on amnesty that looks like something may come of it and Barrack isn't happy about it.....does his ego get in the way?

Maybe he is like Obama now, against the sequester after he was for it. Six weeks ago Obama was enjoying his leverage over Republicans getting tax hikes without any other action. Now Republicans have the upper hand knowing that massive spending cuts will happen without any other action.

"Uncertainty around the sequester is already having a negative impact on our economic growth, and if it was to take effect it would cost hundreds of thousands of American jobs and have devastating impacts on our economy" the official said.
Upper hand?

Nobody has an "upper hand" in these across the board cuts. They will be devastating and all the congress knows it. They need to target the waste and keep the success.

If you are a farmer and have a crop with weeds do you cut the entire field and kill your ability to function as a farmer?

No, you pluck the weeds. That is what we need to do with defense and social programs.

Upper hand?

Nobody has an "upper hand" in these across the board cuts. They will be devastating and all the congress knows it. They need to target the waste and keep the success.

If you are a farmer and have a crop with weeds do you cut the entire field and kill your ability to function as a farmer?

No, you pluck the weeds. That is what we need to do with defense and social programs.

Fine. Lets cut military and welfare since you think these are the weeds.

Upper hand?

Both parties couldn't come up with a workable solution and these cuts were agreed upon. Now you want to bail them out?
Let the chips fall and let those who made the decisions live with the consequences of their actions. Let America see for once the shenanigan called the US government.

Now you want to bail them out?
Where did I say that. I think they will come up with a solution. The lobbyists will not allow defense to be cut across the board. And politicians do not want to piss off all the people who rely on government services that will be cut.

Most people have no idea how much (that they use daily) will be cut if this sequester is allowed to go through as it stands. It is much more than just social programs.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/business/documents/white-house-sequestration-report-091412.pdf

You can peruse the document above and see exactly what will be cut, and how much. I can pick out much that should, and quite a bit that should not be cut.