Can't Go Wrong

Ken MacTiernan

Veteran
Aug 12, 2003
San Diego CA
www.amtausa.com
Most of you by now know that I am one of the Directors for the AMT Society. The AMT Society is listening to today's AMTs and acting on matters that concern each and every one of us. The Society is a young organization but it is growing fast. You might roll your eyes and say, "Great, another organization.", but here is an unbelievable opportunity to join an organization and earn a buck doing it. OK, here is the offer. If you join the AMT Society for $49.00 that will give you a years membership from the date you join. You also get a $50.00 Brown Tool Gift Card that you can use to purchase tools from WWW.BROWNTOOL.COM. In the process you make a buck!

It is easy to do. Simply go to WWW.AMTSOCIETY.ORG and join on-line. This is not a sell your e-mail/information scam. It is the real deal. I believe in the AMT Society and am happy to be one of the Directors. I would not tell you about this offer if it wasn't worth it. Well, it is. If this offer isn't right for you, no problem, just delete the e-mail. But to join an organization that wants your input while providing a great opportunity to purchase tools that you can use is worth checking out. Things that benefit today's skilled AMTs are far and few between. This is one of them. I hope all is well. Ken MacTiernan Proud AMT