carty acts like a spoiled kid in front of senate

----------------
On 4/5/2003 11:25:59 AM L1011Ret wrote:

Yes, his behavior was characterized as "childish and outrageous" by one Senator. Then too there is APFAs threat to eliminate recall rights to TWA F/As should the TA not be approved. It is my bet that TWA LLC F/As will vote no at least in part due to the elimination of furlough pay. War brings out the best in everybody!

----------------​
Boy I could never say that about quite a number of, if not the majority of the members of the US House and Senate. APFA''s threat to eliminate recall to the LLCer''s should the TA not be approved. How would they legally do that? The cannot and will not. Furloughed flight attendants will continue to accrue seniority for a period of 5 years. There is NO stated cut off in the contract to anything other than seniority accrual on furlough.

Yes, his behavior was characterized as "childish and outrageous" by one Senator. Then too there is APFAs threat to eliminate recall rights to TWA F/As should the TA not be approved. It is my bet that TWA LLC F/As will vote no at least in part due to the elimination of furlough pay. War brings out the best in everybody!

Carty snivels?

Wait until he finds out the TWU is violating the law by the ratification process he wants so bad.

We need a new leader with a vision and less emotion.