Ch. 11

let me say this again, 320 the rsa cannot get their money back until the atsb govt gets theirs then the creditors as well as ge, embraer and any other rsa is last in line prior to the employees and that is even the remote possibility

You all forget one thing, the RSA's $240 million investment was for STOCK, you don't recoup money for stock in a bankruptcy or any other way except selling it.

So the RSA gets nothing for stock, it is just like gambling.

Stock purchases do not come with a money back gaurantee.

NeedForSpeedNFS said:
This gun to the head bull**** is all such OLD news!!!! #### it !!!!!! Get it over with and FILE CHAPTER11, or 7. What the hell does it matter for anyway?? Just so we can all say........."at least we have a job"?? Not me! I'm done with this dump!! After all is said and done, If you people have a job to go to, it wont even be worth it, what?? your afraid to give up your 15-20 years? THATS FEAR!!!! FULL PAY TILL THE LAST DAY!!! (Mine may be sooner) :up: Usairways, Go #### yourself!!!! Off to the cornfield I go :D Later! GOOD DAY!!!!!!!
[post="175139"][/post]​

100% agreement with your sentiments. :up:

NeedForSpeedNFS said:
This gun to the head bull**** is all such OLD news!!!! #### it !!!!!! Get it over with and FILE CHAPTER11, or 7. What the hell does it matter for anyway?? Just so we can all say........."at least we have a job"?? Not me! I'm done with this dump!! After all is said and done, If you people have a job to go to, it wont even be worth it, what?? your afraid to give up your 15-20 years? THATS FEAR!!!! FULL PAY TILL THE LAST DAY!!! (Mine may be sooner) :up: Usairways, Go #### yourself!!!! Off to the cornfield I go :D Later! GOOD DAY!!!!!!!
[post="175139"][/post]​
My days at this dump are over! Come Tuesday 9/7 Im starting a new job, a job that has a future, a job where people like Bonehead wont constantly threaten me with bankruptcy or liquidation.

Ive been here for 17 years and for the past 14 of those 17 years Ive done nothing but go backwards in terms of pay and career advancement. I may miss out on some severance but screw it who needs to deal with all this doom and gloom on a daily basis?

Mitch, if you read this its been a pleasure working with you, take care.

Tug

Make sure you get a withdrawal card from the IAM and show it to the TWU so you should not have to pay a initiation fee.

Good Luck.

USA320Pilot,

"In regard to a liquidation, ALPA's financial advisors told the MEC yesterday in "open session" that for most companies the pieces are greater than the whole, but that's not the case with US Airways."

Another blow to the Glanzer report......or can't he make up his mind?

Great advisors we have....but at least they've learned to talk out of both sides of their mouth.

Jim

tug_slug said:
My days at this dump are over! Come Tuesday 9/7 Im starting a new job, a job that has a future, a job where people like Bonehead wont constantly threaten me with bankruptcy or liquidation.

Ive been here for 17 years and for the past 14 of those 17 years Ive done nothing but go backwards in terms of pay and career advancement. I may miss out on some severance but screw it who needs to deal with all this doom and gloom on a daily basis?

Mitch, if you read this its been a pleasure working with you, take care.

Tug
[post="175309"][/post]​
GREAT!!! :up: Good luck to you Tug!!! Hope all works out!!

I think common sense tells us all that if the company "wanted" to avoid BK, they would have been negotiating in good faith since it was first mentioned 3 - 4 months ago. I have never seen some dragging their feet as much as this management team. When I say "in good faith", I don't mean attempting to rape the employees whom have carried this company this far with steep concessions the first two rounds.

I will say it again and again. I cannot afford anymore cuts nor can most people. So if they feel the need to rape me of a somewhat decent livable wage (and that is stretching it) then I will go kicking and screaming. In the meantime, I will do everything possible keep from fattening the pockets of overrated money vultures.

This whole thing does not bode well for U and it's reputation. They have already destroyed business with all the propaganda displayed throughout the media. More frequently than not I get friends, neighbors, AND customers who are just pissed off at the way U has treated its employees and customers.

P.S. I was furloughed the first time while on vacation. I am on vacation next week. Perhaps its an omen. If so, the party is at Station Square!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are many agents that have vacation this month and they are ALL hoping that is how their career at US will end. They are hoping to leave for vacation, having to never return.

LET THE PARTY AT STATION SQUARE BEGIN!!!!!!!!! It will be one hell of a huge party!!!!!

Latest posts