Challenge ...Can someone come up with 3 policy's

diamondcutter

Veteran
Apr 11, 2007
Can someone come up with 3 policies trump has laid out? and how HE explains how he can institute/pass them ?

That was an article from 6/15 , when was the last time he has even mentioned the 5 part strategy, how he intends to get them passed , and implementation? How about foreign policies, military spending ? What is his plan for ISIS? His plan for infrastructure, alternative power resources, EPA , SS, Medicare? I guess I'll wait for the debates, should be interesting!

diamondcutter said:
That was an article from 6/15 , when was the last time he has even mentioned the 5 part strategy, how he intends to get them passed , and implementation? How about foreign policies, military spending ? What is his plan for ISIS? His plan for infrastructure, alternative power resources, EPA , SS, Medicare? I guess I'll wait for the debates, should be interesting!

You got an answer, didn't you?

Reactions: 1 person
cltrat said:
so what's ol Hill gonna do? whatever the highest bidder wants like when she was SoS?
I think there are several Hillary threads. You might try there with your above response.

Do you have a anything to add here about the OP question?

Reactions: 1 person
Glenn Quagmire said:
I think there are several Hillary threads. You might try there with your above response.

Do you have a anything to add here about the OP question?
nope I think dell already handled it, so are you taking 700's place as wanna be moderator while he picks corn?

Reactions: 2 people