Chinese Government Investing in US's Best Private Equity Group

Dude you crack my balls........Like there isn't any Dem's at all jumping on the 'Capitalistic Bandwagon'...Dem's piss and moan about the 'filthy rich' repub's and line up for the hot stocks.....Kiss my ass....

That is a good point. One of the largest Private Equity Groups, The Carlyle Group, invests heavily in China and its booming economy. The founder of that group was the Deputy Assistant to the President for Domestic Policy to Jimmy Carter, as well as other semi-political positions for the dems.

Dude you crack my balls........Like there isn't any Dem's at all jumping on the 'Capitalistic Bandwagon'...Dem's piss and moan about the 'filthy rich' repub's and line up for the hot stocks.....Kiss my ass....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kiss my A$$" ?????

AM I reading you correctly DELL ??
Do you REALLY want to start a WAR of words, you and Me ??
I DON'T, but I can't STOP you from doing whatever !

Logic tells me, that I HIT a NERVE !!

Sure, there are DEMS, "slurping at the trough", but IT IS a main TENANT of the GOP, of "CAPITALISM at ANY COST". They proclaim it proudly.....Make "NO BONES" about it !!....They DETEST anything that gets in the way of the "BOTTOM LINE", like UNIONS for example etc.

I don't need to go ON and ON with you, because YOU'RE a very smart guy, and you know what I'm saying(for the most part) is Right !!

And to Lily's point about Chinese Investments.
Well since EL-CHIMPO has made the USD, not much better than MONOPOLY MONEY, well it then becomes EASY to see why they are "buying in"

That IMBECILIC... xxxx SUCKER in the WH, has ruined this country, and has us teetering on the edge of a MAJOR recession, why he WASTES...."TRILLIONS" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in Iraq.

YOU know it, and I know it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Now i'll take DEEP breaths, and count to "110" )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kiss my A$$" ?????

AM I reading you correctly DELL ??
Do you REALLY want to start a WAR of words, you and Me ??
I DON'T, but I can't STOP you from doing whatever !

Logic tells me, that I HIT a NERVE !!

Sure, there are DEMS, "slurping at the trough", but IT IS a main TENANT of the GOP, of "CAPITALISM at ANY COST". They proclaim it proudly.....Make "NO BONES" about it !!....They DETEST anything that gets in the way of the "BOTTOM LINE", like UNIONS for example etc.

I don't need to go ON and ON with you, because YOU'RE a very smart guy, and you know what I'm saying(for the most part) is Right !!

And to Lily's point about Chinese Investments.
Well since EL-CHIMPO has made the USD, not much better than MONOPOLY MONEY, well it then becomes EASY to see why they are "buying in"

That IMBECILIC... xxxx SUCKER in the WH, has ruined this country, and has us teetering on the edge of a MAJOR recession, why he WASTES...."TRILLIONS" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in Iraq.

YOU know it, and I know it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Now i'll take DEEP breaths, and count to "110" )

Dell is right, all sides are polarizing us and screwing us at the same time.
Divide and conquer was the way of the Huns and it still stands today.
If 'WE' choose to be ignorant lemmings, then we will continue to get what we deserve (a royal screwing). :down:

B) UT

These commie scum will bury us with our own money and tech (once we have sufficiently OUTSOURCED enough) from our GREED. As long as we let ignorant despots seize power in this country. All Americans should hold their head down in shame for allowing George Bush Sr. and his gang to take control of this nation via. Jr., crooked Fla. politics, and the Supreme Court.

Latest posts