Cio Please Answer My Question

Nov 27, 2003
CIO, QUOTE;

"Jim, somethings never change! inflating numbers is still the norm for you!
Oh, by the way! How do you know I wasn't present? I do know the numbers were closer to 60 from my perspective! And I do know the cards are dropping off at an increase rate and the organizers are spending more time pursuing resigns at this time! And the actual numbers of valid cards are declining which leaves little time to spread miss-information and Lies!"
=================================================

CIO,
People walked in and out all day long so it was hard to gauge attendance but from the amount of food consumed I could guess several hundred at least ..

From the beginning I've tried to take the high road here, avoiding the name calling while sticking to the issues regardless of which side TWU or AMFA is right.. I give credit where credit is due and apologize now for those times I've been dragged down and off topic.. I want the truth period..

CIO, the truth is and from what I've observed those cards just keep coming in and if it be the will of the majority to call for an election, who are we to stand in the way??

Re-read your own TWU Express dated Jan 31st, which BTW has an altered photo of your coffin float at the Brady, why is the flag missing from this photo?? thats another subject but please go to page 9 paying particular attention to the article by TWU International Secretary Treasurer John Kerrigan entitled " The Freedom to Join a Union" and the article next to it about AFL-CIO's efforts in this regard..

Now you tell me why just what gives you and Team TWU the right violate Federal law when it comes to the memberships right to choose a union.. When the election happens you and I will vote and then whatever the outcome will respect the wishes of the majority, isn't that how it works??

Or will you be full of hate and ill will, I've already met a few diehard TWU guys that say they will become dues objectors and be non participants should AMFA win..

Consider for a moment the meaning of true unionism and also the fact that crapping in your own nest has negative results.. I respect your opinion although we may differ I wonder if you will respect others, especially if they have charted a different course.. Are you a real unionist?? because if you are you'll do the right thing and uphold the laws of this great country..

Jim A. :D

Just as you Jim! It's our right to show you the pit falls of Amfa! The coffin picture was altered by Amfa and you know it! You can twist the truth all you want, Truth is still the Truth!

The Majority of the members have chosen not to sign a card! Are you asking this membership to follow the path of NW and United! Is this what you want? Your dream is nothing more than a dream! Reality is still Reality!

NWA 100 members a Month? United 250 Members a month? What a record to be proud of! What is AA going to be? After all Amfa has repeatedly admitted they can't enforce our Scope Clause and any one with smarts will understand Amfa's track record stinks in the Arbitration cases!!!!!

Checking it Out said:
Just as you Jim! It's our right to show you the pit falls of Amfa! The coffin picture was altered by Amfa and you know it! You can twist the truth all you want, Truth is still the Truth!
Again, another confirmed lie from CIO.

This picture is not altered and I have the meta-data from the camera to prove it! Your own Chairman of Stores has admitted this picture was NOT altered.

coffin1.jpg

Checking it Out said:

The Majority of the members have chosen not to sign a card! Are you asking this membership to follow the path of NW and United! Is this what you want? Your dream is nothing more than a dream! Reality is still Reality!

NWA 100 members a Month? United 250 Members a month? What a record to be proud of! What is AA going to be? After all Amfa has repeatedly admitted they can't enforce our Scope Clause and any one with smarts will understand Amfa's track record stinks in the Arbitration cases!!!!!
:oops: Ahem,

Sorry CIO, UAL just recalled 25 Mechanics and Related this month.
Even in BK.

:spam: UT

PS:
Smoke em If U Got Em....

Back