Clintons Help Gandolfini Family Speed Return of Body to U.S.

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
James Gandolfini‘s body is scheduled to return to the U.S. on Monday after the family of “The Sopranos” star enlisted help from Bill and Hillary Clinton in expediting the process of repatriating his remains.

Gandolfini family spokesman Michael Kobold on Sunday morning read a lengthy statement thanking former President Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for their assistance in speeding up the process that otherwise could have taken seven to 10 days.

http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/clintons-help-gandolfini-family-speed-return-of-body-to-u-s-1200500972/

When my mother-in-law died in Egypt several years ago in a bus accident, we recovered her body in 5 days working with the State Department.

Sorry, Palin's way hotter than Hitlery ! In fact, I'm not sure I would include Hitlery in the female category !

When my mother-in-law died in Egypt several years ago in a bus accident, we recovered her body in 5 days working with the State Department.
Things like that are what many in congress do for their constituents. That is the stuff that rarely gets reported. I don't know if the process got started with a call to your congress person, but that is what I have done in the past with much success. It is usually dedicated, committed staffers who do the grunt work.

It is amazing what they are willing to do for people who call asking for assistance without telling them that they suck.

I am glad that you were able to get help when you needed it.

Things like that are what many in congress do for their constituents. That is the stuff that rarely gets reported. I don't know if the process got started with a call to your congress person, but that is what I have done in the past with much success. It is usually dedicated, committed staffers who do the grunt work.

It is amazing what they are willing to do for people who call asking for assistance without telling them that they suck.

I am glad that you were able to get help when you needed it.
My sister-in-law is an attorney for the State Department but she really didn't pull any strings. State was very helpful, thoughtful and a pleasure to work with in our time of need.

Back