What's the matter with proving citizenship to vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms Tree said:
 
Tx you have to have been previousy registered also....
 
From the instructions on your ballot:
 
Residence Address - G i v e f u l l a d d r e s s a s s h o w n o n y o u r v o t e r
registration certificate.
If you have moved within the county but not yet changed your voter
registration address with the voter registrar, indicate your new residence address.
 
 
10170984_750974134924454_2180586115344731635_n.png
 
I guess its a violation of our freedoms to require ID to get progressive freebies like food stamps and medicaid?
 
Oh, I get it....these people get the freebies then commit vote fraud to keep the freebie givers in power.....
 
Now I got it.
 
delldude said:
I guess its a violation of our freedoms to require ID to get progressive freebies like food stamps and medicaid?
 
Oh, I get it....these people get the freebies then commit vote fraud to keep the freebie givers in power.....
 
Now I got it.
now this is the bottom line
 
You can't cash your tax refund without a photo ID.

You can't go to an event where the FLOTUS or POTUS are speaking without a photo ID.

You can elect the people who define your taxes and who serves as POTUS with just a wink and a nod.
 
delldude said:
 
Every ten dope dealers caught 100 more get over?
 
You're thinking inside the box....
 
The illicit drug trade is a multi billion dollar a year business with a huge demand.  That's why you have so many people lining up to do it.  Can you say the same thing about voter fraud?  I don't think so.
 
777 fixer said:
 
The illicit drug trade is a multi billion dollar a year business with a huge demand.  That's why you have so many people lining up to do it.  Can you say the same thing about voter fraud?  I don't think so.
 
Politics is a multi billion dollar a year business with a huge demand.
That's why you have so many people lining up to do it.
 
No chance it would be worth cheating to stay in power, eh?
 
MCI transplant said:
Well, if that's the case, it's something that should be fixed, now isn't it?
 
Sure.  Funny thing is, none of the laws proposed address this.  They only address in person voting ID fraud of which there are 1 confirmed cases over a 10 year period.  Seems to me like there is an ulterior motive.  I wonder what that could be?
 
Ms Tree said:
 
Sure.  Funny thing is, none of the laws proposed address this.  They only address in person voting ID fraud of which there are 1 confirmed cases over a 10 year period.  Seems to me like there is an ulterior motive.  I wonder what that could be?
"confirmed"? Confirmed by whom? ----- Or is it who?
 
delldude said:
 
Politics is a multi billion dollar a year business with a huge demand.
That's why you have so many people lining up to do it.
 
No chance it would be worth cheating to stay in power, eh?
 
delldude said:
 
Politics is a multi billion dollar a year business with a huge demand.
That's why you have so many people lining up to do it.
 
No chance it would be worth cheating to stay in power, eh?
 
So what elected official is paying people to commit voter fraud?  Where are they getting the money to do it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top