CNN disagrees but rancher is justified in defending his daughter

That would be correct. CNN had nothing to do with the report, or so it appears. I'm looking for the full piece to try and figure out the name of the reporter. No luck so far.

Stevie Wonder could find the name of the author it's right on the CNN page, In fact here it is, cut and pasted from the article.

Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter

By Jack Maddox, CNN
updated 10:22 AM EDT, Tue June 12, 2012

Take note that after Jack Maddox's name are the initials "CNN", so I find hard to accept that CNN had "Nothing to do" with the story.

If CNN had "Nothing" to do with the report then why is it plastered on their web site with an author credit? The HOU Affiliate acts as an agent of CNN which under the legal concept of "Agency Law" CNN is legally responsible for it's content.

None of the above changed the condescending and arrogant reportage. CNN could have had anyone do the voice over for the film clip. In fact for all we know the only thing HOU supplied was raw video and CNN put the spin on post production. Sorry you don't like it when CNN gets "outed" for being just as biased as Fox.

Stevie Wonder could find the name of the author it's right on the CNN page, In fact here it is, cut and pasted from the article.

Take note that after Jack Maddox's name are the initials "CNN", so I find hard to accept that CNN had "Nothing to do" with the story.

If CNN had "Nothing" to do with the report then why is it plastered on their web site with an author credit? The HOU Affiliate acts as an agent of CNN which under the legal concept of "Agency Law" CNN is legally responsible for it's content.

None of the above changed the condescending and arrogant reportage. CNN could have had anyone do the voice over for the film clip. In fact for all we know the only thing HOU supplied was raw video and CNN put the spin on post production. Sorry you don't like it when CNN gets "outed" for being just as biased as Fox.

Video not the article. Jack was not the reporter in the article. I do not know if KHOU is an afiliate or not. Neither the article or the video said that KHOU was an afiliate. So far I have been unable to find the name of the reporter in the video. Never said CNN was not biased. So far none of the accusations seem to have any proof behind them.

Reactions: 1 person
Video not the article. Jack was not the reporter in the article. I do not know if KHOU is an afiliate or not. Neither the article or the video said that KHOU was an afiliate. So far I have been unable to find the name of the reporter in the video. Never said CNN was not biased. So far none of the accusations seem to have any proof behind them.

Plenty of proof. Jack wrote the article otherwise no byline. Second, agent of or not the video ended up in CNN's hand which means they either bought the footage or KHOU has a different type of contractual arrangement. CNN by published it ergo it's theirs period.

The reporter in the video was a woman, or Jack is a soprano. The video ended up on several other stations as well. If a station does not have a reporter near by they will use what they can get. I do agree that CNN is responsible for the content that they show.

Reactions: 2 people
More facts coming out....
[background=transparent]A witness told law enforcement that Flores was seen forcibly carrying the girl to a secluded area, the statement said. When the girl’s dad found out, he began calling her name, and when he heard her screams, he moved in.[/background]

[background=transparent]When emergency medical personnel arrived at the scene, Flores’ pants and underwear were down, and his genitals were exposed, the statement said. All the witnesses' statements corroborated the father’s story, the release said.[/background]

Read more:
http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz1yLS2I1Nb

I just don't see the slights in that video. My cousin is a sheriffs deputy in Lavaca county so I have heard the story from family. And I still don't see how this report was offensive.

I just don't see the slights in that video. My cousin is a sheriffs deputy in Lavaca county so I have heard the story from family. And I still don't see how this report was offensive.

Taken in the context of what would have been said if it were an affluent upper middle class liberal community the reportage is more than a bit condescending and arrogant. Granted nothing overt is said but the "hick town" undertone is there. Was it offensive? yeah it probably was, but I find the whole MSM offensive.

Sounds like another degenerate child raping molester removed from the genepool. Suits me fine, Any decent father would have done the same thing to protect his child from harm.

Reactions: 1 person
Sounds like another degenerate child raping molester removed from the genepool. Suits me fine, Any decent father would have done the same thing to protect his child from harm.

I'm not so sure I'd have beat him to death as I know several Corrections Officers & from what they tell me death is preferrable to the treatment a convicted Child Molester recieves at the hands of his fellow prisoners, coupled with CO's who often look the other way.

I'm not so sure I'd have beat him to death as I know several Corrections Officers & from what they tell me death is preferrable to the treatment a convicted Child Molester recieves at the hands of his fellow prisoners, coupled with CO's who often look the other way.

While I'm sure your correct about child molesters in the penal system, I'm sure the father's rage , at the time, overpowered any thought of what would happen to this degenerate once incarcerated ! Did the degenaerate get what he deserved in the end? Your damn skippy he did !

And charges filed ? Gimme a break !

Latest posts