CNN Sniper Video

Wouldn't that be great. Take CNN out of Iraq and get all of your war coverage from state run propoganda machine Fox News. Stalin would be proud of that approach. My President, My Allegiance.
Funny...who ran the news before the dreaded Fox came along and ruined your slant? :lol:

DNC=ABC,CBS,NBC..... ;)

Get a life cry baby.....

Funny, I always thought the 'liberal' media gave Reagan a free ride for 8 years. Pissed me off to no end. Always thought they had a conservative slant. Glad to know I was wrong.

You're so GOP, you can't even represent the opinions of the people you debate honestly.

You're pathetic loser hissy fit looks a lot like the latest GOP adds, guess you got nothing left either.

Debate honestly? Coming from you?? Thats a laugher!!
How'd you put it??? Hmmmm....let's see...
I guess its only enemy propaganda if its not in a GOP campaign add, right? If its a GOP add, then by all means give Osama all the air time he needs. Add a few flag draped coffins for "effect". Cause its all ok to you GOP losers. You eat it up. Loser hippocrites.

Now what is it you want to debate there sparky??

When you look at history, it seems that war is the result of failure. Failure to act, failure to anticipate, failure to negotiate, failure to plan…. Etc. From your posts you seem to enjoy war, you seem to relish the fact that the US is showing it’s muscle.

When I look at Iraq, or most conflicts for that matter, I see a failure of our leaders and those in the rest of the world to work together and look at the future rather than the here and now.

When I look are Iraq and any other war for that matter, I see countless tens of thousands of dead and injured soldiers who did not need to be injured or killed. I see tens of thousands of civilians who lost their lives, livelihoods, and possessions because their leaders failed them.

Iraq did not need to happen. 9/11 did not need to happen. The anger against america seems to be recent event of the last 30 years or so. Had we not supported a prick of a Shaw to rule over Iran, had we not supported OBL because he was the enemy of our enemy (and then abandoned him after we were done using him), had we not eviscerated Germany after WWII, had we not listened to the Likes of Nixon and Kissenger about the peril of Viet Nam. Had we just opened our eyes and treated people with respect and not tried to impose our will on those who do not share our beliefs, perhaps, just maybe this would have been a nicer world to live in.

Wars are never successful. They are merely the end result of failed leadership. Yes, we won some of the wars in question but at what cost. I believe that most if not all of the conflicts could have been resolved though other means. Unfortunately, there are to many people in power who are to eager to pull the trigger. Their egos will not allow them to seek another solution. They will not sacrifice a little to save a lot. They will stay the course (Cuba for example) because that’s how it has been done and to do other wise would jeopardize their future in power.

Yes, I HATE ALL WAR!!! War is a horrible event and should be avoided at all cost. The cost of war is far more expensive than the cost of peace. Should the need arise, I will do what is needed to protect my family but I do not go looking for trouble. I do not go around picking a fight. My ego does not prevent me from saying I am wrong (whether I am or not) to avoid a conflict. Someone can call my mother a b%^ch, my sister a whore and me a yellow bellied what ever. Knock your self out. They are words. I could not care less. If that makes them feel better great for them. If by me agreeing with them it avoids a physical altercation, I’ll agree with them. There is very little anyone can say or do that would warrant risk of life and limb.

Well of course wars are a result of failures. Anyone would agree with that.
You couldn't be further from the truth regarding me loving war. It's a terrible thing especially when seen up close and personal. The difference between us is even more stark than you'd like to believe.
Your posts seem to indicate you don't want to upset anyone even if it means throwing your principles over board. There comes a time when pacifying others just doesn't work anymore. You want proof of that just look at Jimmy Carter's Presidency. All the time you spend appeasing those you have differences with will end up costing more in everything further down the road.
There is only so much one can take and if a bully keeps punching you in the nose and all you try to do is talk to him about the pitfalls of violence will do nothing but get you another bloody nose. Punch the bully in the nose and give him a fat lip and black eye then he'll think twice before hitting you in the nose again.
The difference between us is you don't mind getting pushed around and you'll take it no matter what just to avoid a conflict and I'll take it just so long before I push back only harder.

Funny...who ran the news before the dreaded Fox came along and ruined your slant? :lol:

DNC=ABC,CBS,NBC..... ;)

Get a life cry baby.....

The "biased news" argument is old, tired, and disgusting. The only reason that the GOP claims this is to try to fool the American people into believing that if the gov't doesn't tell it to you, it is false.

I have been running a little "experiment" for the last several years. Many mornings I watch Fox and CNN and look for what either side may see as a "bias". On CNN I see stories of deaths in Iraq (such as "milestones"). I see poll numbers (which I've posted ALL major and many minor polls in another thread...pretty much the same). I see a story on the Pakistani school OR terrorist camp that was just bombed. They even state that it could be one or the other...no blame. Then I tune to Fox. They blatantly present a republican child predator as a democrat and never retract. "Fair and balanced" means to bring in a panel of 4 + a host and have 4 of the five be hardline GOPers and the 5th be a conservative demo. Yesterday they tell me that Borat will likely be the best movie ever. I see Clinton clips being shown for a week straight and pitched as if he's an angry man but I don't see the clips where Bush backed Matt Lauer into a corner (literally) and shoved his finger into his chest. I see Madonna's adoption (however non-news it really should be) being pitched as a pro-life thing when it really doesn't have anything to do with the abortion debate. I watch this channel for entertainment...but I will admit...they do pretty well at entertaining and it keeps me coming back for more...the same way that Cops does to some people. What the problem is is that so many of you buy into all that they tell you.

The "media bias" is a false card that you all keep playing to try to discredit any factual stories and to turn attention to Murdoch Zombie Broadcasting.

Update for today...

CNN is blowing runway incursions out of proportion and asking "how safe are you on your next flight?" Not very political or "liberally biased".

FOX is discussing how the Democrats are looking to get rid of wiretaps completely rather than the truth which was just to get a court order to use them (which can be done by the executive w/o much evidence or proven necessity...it's pretty easy...not like a typical police court order). The anchors are discussing how to get more Republicans to the polls to ensure that we are "safe". FOX has also played the same false ad twice in a row.

Oh...just went back to "biased" CNN and they are talking about housing values and websites that you can use to find them.

Interesting that the "biased" network is not trying to politicize and is actually talking about current issues but the "fair and balanced" network is repeating old talking points and trying to coerce voters which I think is disgusting. I would think it was disgusting if news anchors were telling Dems how to get out there and try to win. News shouldn't be there to influence our decisions...only to report the...well...news.