Common Core-In Your Schools

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
It is impossible to share vision with someone that will not open their eyes.

I just made that up.

Pretty cool huh?
Dodged the question again. I'm so surprised. You make everything else up. What else is new?

Reactions: 2 people
Ms Tree said:
I seem to recall you being called out a few weeks ago for spelling/grammar erros and blowing it off.

Keep posting cute posters of no relevance. They really help your argument.
I noticed airlineforums.com censored my comment.

The fact you would say the poster has no relevance when the title of the thread is Common Core-In Your Schools shows just how dumb you really are.

communist_common_core_comin_core.jpg

[SIZE=10.5pt]I noticed airlineforums.com censored the comment I made to 700UW as well. Liberals just cannot handle when people point out their stupidity. [/SIZE]

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
[SIZE=10.5pt]I noticed airlineforums.com censored the comment I made to 700UW as well. Liberals just cannot handle when people point out their stupidity. [/SIZE]
I think it has more to do with the fact that you can discuss things like an adult or not.  You choose to hurl insults.  If you look at the TOU, such behavior is not allowed.  Give the content of most of your posts I am surprised you have not been banned.  I think they have given you far to much leeway.  

Reactions: 1 person
La Li Lu Le Lo said:
How is it censorship?

You have violated the TOS, freedom of speech only applies to the government restricting your speech.

If you dont like the TOS, then leave the forum.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
...and wages have been stagnant for years? How much buying power have you lost over the last 20 years?

We have an epidemic where our youth cannot find work in some places because the older underemployed crowd are working jobs that teenagers used to do.
...And why do you suppose both of these are the case?

Who (or what) do you think are behind this?

Ms Tree said:
I think it has more to do with the fact that you can discuss things like an adult or not.  You choose to hurl insults.  If you look at the TOU, such behavior is not allowed.  Give the content of most of your posts I am surprised you have not been banned.  I think they have given you far to much leeway.  

You back to ratting everyone out again like the Dapoes days?

Ifly2 said:
Claim: Common Core is a federal takeover of the public education system.

Fact: The National Governors Association along with the Council of Chief State School Officers spearheaded the effort to develop the Common Core State Standards. It was formed by state officials, not federal officials.

The Obama administration in 2010 made states' participation in Common Core one of the requirements for receiving Race to the Top grants, but Common Core itself was not developed at the federal level and is not under control of the Obama Administration.

Taken in its entirety, your own quote above, and the simple naked fact that Common Core is specifically a Math and English standards program, totally and completely destroys the BS ideological claims made in your own original post.

You were lied to

Keep on digging

Spurt...spurt... Spurt...

I thought The Holy Bible said something about wasted seed that would discourage this RWCJ stuff...

No Fed involvement?
Looks like Obama sees it differently:

The Obama administration has issued a clear warning to the first state to drop the Common Core State Standards.

The U. S. Department of Education said in a letter to Indiana Superintendent of Public Instruction Glenda Ritz that the state must prove its own standards are just as challenging, or else risk of losing its waiver from the Bush-era No Child Left Behind law and have its federal funding in jeopardy.

“Because the [Indiana Department of Education] will no longer implement those standards, IDOE must amend its [Elementary and Secondary Education Act] flexibility request and provide evidence that its new standards are certified by a state network of [Institutions of Higher Education] that students who meet the standards will not need remedial coursework at the postsecondary level,” the letter says.

The letter from the U.S. Education Department demonstrates “just how weak the phrases ‘state-led’ and ‘voluntary’ became when used to describe Common Core,” wrote Brittany Corona, a domestic policy researcher at the Heritage Foundation.

Gotchya Flyboy......