Common Core-In Your Schools

Still absolutely zero evidence or information that CC applies to anything other than Math and English

And none that even one of the claims made i your original post are even remotely true.

Well you stick with Math and Lit......Forget about all the other areas in CC that you don't know dick about....

Just keep polishing your knob, friend.

Unlike some

I don't do research on talk radio or faux news or msnBS, or salon, or huffy, or the blazing frickin lie

I go to the source

Often to sources not necessarily aligned with my personal pov

Can find nothing about CC applying to anything about anything other than math and English standards

And, your original posted article is still all lies

http://www.corestandards.org/resources/frequently-asked-questions

Are there plans to develop common standards in other areas in the future?

CCSSO and NGA are not leading the development of standards in other academic content areas. Below is information on efforts of other organizations to develop standards in other academic subjects.

Science: In a process managed by Achieve, with the help of the National Research Council, the National Science Teachers Association, and the American Association for the Advancement of Science, states are developing the Next Generation Science Standards. More information about this effort can be found here.
World Languages: The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages published an alignment of the National Standards for Learning Languages with the ELA Common Core State Standards. More information about this effort can be found here.
Arts: The National Coalition for Core Arts Standards is leading the revision of the National Standards for Arts Education. More information about this effort can be found here.

Why are the Common Core State Standards for just English language arts and math?

English language arts and math were the subjects chosen for the Common Core State Standards because they are areas upon which students build skill sets which are used in other subjects. They are also the subjects most frequently assessed for accountability purposes.

Who was involved in the Common Core State Standards Initiative?

States across the country collaborated with teachers, researchers, and leading experts to design and develop the Common Core State Standards. Each state independently made the decision to adopt the Common Core State Standards, beginning in 2010. The federal government was NOT involved in the development of the standards. Local teachers, principals, and superintendents lead the implementation of the Common Core.

Who leads the Common Core State Standards Initiative?

The nation’s governors and education commissioners, through their representative organizations the National Governors Association (NGA) and the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) led the development of the Common Core State Standards and continue to lead the initiative. Teachers, parents, school administrators and experts from across the country together with state leaders provided input into the development of the standards.

I quoted the source

Math and English

Not one word about all the other bs in your post, except an explanation that the common core standards did not address other subjects, and who was.

If they, and thus I, are wrong, the burden of proof falls to you.

You saying so, or that ridiculous piece you posted, don't make it so.

You are not Goering

Yet...

I quoted the source

Math and English

Not one word about all the other bs in your post, except an explanation that the common core standards did not address other subjects, and who was.

If they, and thus I, are wrong, the burden of proof falls to you.

You saying so, or that ridiculous piece you posted, don't make it so.

You are not Goering

Yet...

Hate to break it to you , Dave......you claimed its all lies several times.

Ante up or shut up.

Carry on.

Just to make sure, I went back and read the op again

And your comments

The op is all lies, or somebody's very twisted opinion

You have not offered one shred of evidence to support your inaccurate claims, or lies, other than you saying so.

I have offered several

You are not Goering

You do not get to dictate the truth, or reality

As you say, put up or shut up

We both know you won't

Because you can't

Because you bought into the lie

And are too proud to admit it

Tell ya' what Dude

I'll let you enjoy your little delusion

Are you really that scared?

"They see themselves as something like the Roman Senate, perched amongst the ruins, defending the city against the barbarian hordes. The last protectors of home, god, mother and apple pie... And They're Full Of Shite"

Hermann,

He who thinks that if He repeats a lie often enough, It becomes The Truth.

You have become Dellusional

As previously noted, I have "anted up", whilst you have not.

Be afraid... Be verrry, verrry afraid

"those people" are running things now

Latest posts

Back