Construction of DFW Terminal F may be "phased"

jimntx

Veteran
Jun 28, 2003
Dallas, TX
www.usaviation.com
Just read an article in Dallas Business Journal. The airport authority and AA are discussing the possibility of phasing construction on Terminal F because demands for gate space are growing to the point that no on thinks they can wait for all construction to be completed (estimate sometime in 2025).

Well, something is preventing me from doing a cut and paste on the Dallas Business Journal url. You might try Googling a cut and paste of this thread's title. DBJ may have instituted a subscription charge.

Correction: Got the link working. However, be aware it may require you to sign-up to read. AFAIK, there is no subscription charge.

https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/news/2019/11/18/dfw-airport-terminal-f.html?ana=e_me_set1&j=90236321&t=Morning&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWmpBNE1tVmhaamxoTlRRMSIsInQiOiJEUXBhcHpHcTdDRGFmMExmSWZYWUxLNWlDXC9pam44anRacE9MNFwvbmpucWJ1Tkg4NnpLV2JtNXd0UjI5MmhsNndrbDBDTjVKdlFZV0VaYlBrb21oejlYY2I1ZERNZXA4YlFTa1l1Yzd1SzdiNDB4NzFMbHpZZEhoeitvcUdBUHc4NG5VR2VVbGd5WkVRVWQ4bHZsQWZRZz09In0=

Last edited: