Dallas Business Journal Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 11/5/2002 12:39:10 PM Buck wrote:
[P]Why don't you do something about it?[/P]
[P]----------------[/P]
[P] [/P]
[P][FONT size=1]Too much apathy Buck.You know, the I got mine, screw the next guy attitude.[/FONT][/P]
[P][FONT size=1]Even if the all the line stations were to get behind a card drive, it would wither and die in the hubs.[/FONT][/P]
[P][FONT size=1]As you have already seen, the hubs (TUL in your case) will stifle anything that would disrupt the status quo.[/FONT][/P][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]

J7915,

Where is your response? Were you out driving folks to the polls?

Your buddy Tinkler's wife did NOT get elected!

Are you still advocating lower wages?

RV4,

You brought up some issues that have me wondering...

Do you believe that American Airlines mechanics should be working on American Eagle planes?

Who does Eagle outsource the RJ heavy maintenance to?

GWINN, Mich., Jan. 24 -- American Eagle, the regional affiliate of American Airlines, announced today that one of its maintenance affiliates will perform overnight maintenance for the airline's regional jets at Sawyer International Airport near Marquette, Mich. The Sawyer facility is operated by AMR Eagle Holding's Regional Aircraft Maintenance Center, Inc., (RAMCI). American Eagle and RAMCI are both subsidiaries of AMR Eagle Holding, Inc.

RAMCI now performs heavy maintenance for American Eagle's fleet of ATR turboprop aircraft. Overnight phase maintenance for American Eagle's fleet of Embraer regional jets will start Feb. 1.

NOTE: I am still searching for Heavy Maintenance info. I suspect most are under warranty.

AAMECH Just so we can be clear you feel that OSM jobs don't deserve good pay unless you get bumped back into one then you deserve full mechanics wages.

IT SEEMS YOU HAVE LEARNED WELL AT THE SHRINE OF THE BUS!!

ALL TOGETHER NOW IVE GOT MINE AND SCREW EVERYONE ELSE!!

A TRUE BLUE TWU SUPPORTER!!!

When the idiot light comes on call a mechanic cause you d@m sure can't fix it
9.gif']

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/6/2002 9:03:02 PM will fix for food wrote:

RV4,

Do you believe that American Airlines mechanics should be working on American Eagle planes?

----------------
[/blockquote]
The maintenance on the rj's is done at EASI Eagle aviation services limited in Abilene TX a wholly owned subsidary of the amr corp and a non union shop set up with the blessing of your beloved Twu. Now if your wondering how I know it's because I once worked there. I talked personally to the Twu ATD and was told they could not and would not organize the place.

Now as to how many bases are not on the TWU seniorty list That would be two EASI and WWASI wings west aero services limited in San Louis Obispo CA A non union sub of the amr corp.

Any more questions if not return to the shrine of the bus and forget you ever heard any of this.

Owe by the way just in case you missed it AMFA filed for a election at Southwest Airlines today. looks like another major has seen the light.

Congratulations to all the free thinking mechanics at LUV and good luck in the vote!!!

[P][STRONG][FONT color=#6633ff]A TRUE BLUE TWU SUPPORTER!!![/FONT][/STRONG][/P]
[P][STRONG][FONT color=#6633ff][/FONT][/STRONG] [/P]
[P][STRONG][FONT color=#6633ff]Don't you mean [/FONT][FONT color=#ff3300]RED[/FONT][/STRONG][/P]

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/7/2002 12:57:54 AM Buck wrote:

[STRONG][FONT color=#6633ff]A TRUE BLUE TWU SUPPORTER!!![/FONT][/STRONG][/P]

[STRONG][FONT color=#6633ff][/FONT][/STRONG] [/P]

[STRONG][FONT color=#6633ff]Don't you mean [/FONT][FONT color=#ff3300]RED[/FONT][/STRONG][/P]
----------------
[/blockquote]

Now now Buck you play nice we all know the truth, No need to rub their face on the day the Evil Republicans took over the goverment. I wonder if B.O. hurdle himself off a tall building in N.Y. yet?

awful quiet boys cat got your tongue jc7915 aamech or food fixer!!!!!

Hmmmmm,

I am now starting to feel like we are back at PlaneBusiness.

TWU supporter (J7915) speaks his mind...

...AMFA supporter (RV4) gives him a load of truth unlike anything he has ever heard...

...TWU supporter (J7915) leaves thread and pretends nothing happened.

Funny, I still see them wearing the Educated Union Member T-shirts also.

QUESTION:
How many new T-shirts did the AMFA Organizing Drive obtain for the average TWU supporter?

ANSWER:
More T-Shirts in 3 Years than most get in a whole career!!

Come on Jim, give us your response?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/6/2002 10:59:13 PM aapitbull wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/6/2002 9:03:02 PM will fix for food wrote:

RV4,

----------------
[/blockquote]
The maintenance on the rj's is done at EASI Eagle aviation services limited in Abilene TX a wholly owned subsidary of the amr corp and a non union shop set up with the blessing of your beloved Twu. Now if your wondering how I know it's because I once worked there. I talked personally to the Twu ATD and was told they could not and would not organize the place.

Now as to how many bases are not on the TWU seniorty list That would be two EASI and WWASI wings west aero services limited in San Louis Obispo CA A non union sub of the amr corp.

Any more questions if not return to the shrine of the bus and forget you ever heard any of this.

Owe by the way just in case you missed it AMFA filed for a election at Southwest Airlines today. looks like another major has seen the light.

Congratulations to all the free thinking mechanics at LUV and good luck in the vote!!!

----------------
[/blockquote]

Return to the shrine of the bus? How in the ---- did you figure that I was a TWU flunky by me asking two simple questions? Quite the contrary, I am a supporter of craft unionism, but thanks for the unsolicited insult anyway. Just goes to show that even a good cause has a few a-----e supporters like you.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/6/2002 9:53:03 PM RV4 wrote:

GWINN, Mich., Jan. 24 -- American Eagle, the regional affiliate of American Airlines, announced today that one of its maintenance affiliates will perform overnight maintenance for the airline's regional jets at Sawyer International Airport near Marquette, Mich. The Sawyer facility is operated by AMR Eagle Holding's Regional Aircraft Maintenance Center, Inc., (RAMCI). American Eagle and RAMCI are both subsidiaries of AMR Eagle Holding, Inc.

RAMCI now performs heavy maintenance for American Eagle's fleet of ATR turboprop aircraft. Overnight phase maintenance for American Eagle's fleet of Embraer regional jets will start Feb. 1.

NOTE: I am still searching for Heavy Maintenance info. I suspect most are under warranty.

----------------
[/blockquote]

I did a little research of my own. The only RJ heavy maintenance that is non-union and/or not on the seniority list is ABI. They are yet another AMR business. RAMCI went back into being a full blown Eagle base earlier last year and in fact they were always on the Eagle seniority list.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/7/2002 4:59:31 PM will fix for food wrote:

I did a little research of my own. The only RJ heavy maintenance that is non-union and/or not on the seniority list is ABI. They are yet another AMR business. RAMCI went back into being a full blown Eagle base earlier last year and in fact they were always on the Eagle seniority list.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Does RAMCI do heavy maintenance on the RJ's? Or just ABI? My sources say that RAMCI is basically ATR Overhaul.

I think RAMCI was added back to the seniority list due to a AMFA representational election filing with NMB. The TWU ran with the protest papers and presto, RAMCI was included to insure that 50% was not reached and therfore NO vote of the membership.

BTW, I hope you are clear that is was not me that called accused you of worshiping the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts