Continental Airline Petition

Can you imagine what it is like to be Vincent? Can you imagine what it is like to be married to him? Holy Cow!
It must be nice to go through life taking absolutely no responsibility for anything. Who does he blames when he goes to eat some cereal and no one told him he was out of milk?

Just realized that Vincent was not the poster...poor guy. Now I feel bad for him. No other women to marry in New York?

Can you imagine what it is like to be Vincent? Can you imagine what it is like to be married to him? Holy Cow!
It must be nice to go through life taking absolutely no responsibility for anything. Who does he blames when he goes to eat some cereal and no one told him he was out of milk?

Just realized that Vincent was not the poster...poor guy. Now I feel bad for him. No other women to marry in New York?

He problably got an ass whoopin because it snowed that day :mf_boff:

oh god, not another airline horror story....your poor baby....here, let me give you a tissue....you have to realize that the airline industry isnt perfect...its something you should know before you even think about booking a trip...in reference to the storm, if the weather channel said in advance that a bad storm was in the forcast (which they normally do), you can plan ahead of time and expect there to be problems with ALL airlines in the vicinity of the storm....so grow up, learn your lesson, and move on....it wasnt COs fault....if you dont like it, then you can WALK to las vegas

Latest posts