Couric's Big Gun Adventure

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Caught selectively editing an anti-gun documentary......but it gets even better.

But that’s not the worst thing that happened with the making of this documentary. It turns out that Couric’s production team deliberately conspired to violate federal gun laws. According to video obtained by Ammoland, a shooting sports news website, one of Couric’s producers deliberately committed at least four separate felonies by purchasing four separate firearms across state lines without a background check.

Except it’s not legal. Like, it’s illegal. Super duper illegal. Quadruple illegal in the case of the Soechtig employee who purchased four firearms across state lines without processing the sale through a federal firearms licensee (FFL) in his home state of Colorado.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/06/03/katie-courics-anti-gun-producers-repeatedly-violated-federal-gun-laws/

You need to now what you are doing when handling firearms, that's for sure.

Dog Wonder said:
She should have gotten advice from George Zimmerman.
Better than advice from Travon Martin who got himself killed by being a violent thug. Katie should hang it up, she's a shell of her former self, and she blew it this time with failed libtard deception Wonder Mutt. She is toast....with no jelly.

Reactions: 2 people
Hackman said:
Better than advice from Travon Martin who got himself killed by being a violent thug. Katie should hang it up, she's a shell of her former self, and she blew it this time with failed libtard deception Wonder Mutt. She is toast....with no jelly.

KY

Reactions: 2 people
NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Me thinks Katey's been handling  BIG Guns for years !

Not yours.............
eek.gif

Dog Wonder said:
A death sentence for buying Skittles while Black.

Those pesky facts.

If you are a thug and get on top of someone and "ground and pound" another then expect the worst.
If you are a thug and lung at a police officer then also expect the worst.

Being black has nothing to do with it.

Dog Wonder said:

Forgot the part about being high on a hallucinogen which is proven to alter ones judgement at times......and a direct causation for buying the skittles.

If he didn't have the munchies, he'd most likely be here today.

Drugs kill.

Dog Wonder said:
Hey snapper head, don't be modifying my posts to fit your libtard delusions. "Better than advice from Travon Martin who got himself killed by a violent thug" Don't do it.
Little Travon was actually a dope smoking thug wannabe "gangsta". Case closed. Get over it. http://randomtopics.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=236&start=60

Back to the Katie false gun narrative. Why do idiot libtards try to handle/purchase firearms that they know nothing about? Remember this clown David Gregory? Yeah Greg didn't know that 30 round clip was illegal to have.

"NBCs David Gregory (Meet the Press) was investigated after waving an illegal 30-round magazine in the face of National Rifle Association (NRA) CEO Wayne LaPierre during a 2012 interview."

Greg and Katie should stay on subjects that won't get them in need of a good lawyer, such as making cupcakes.

Reactions: 1 person
Hackman said:
Hey snapper head, don't be modifying my posts to fit my delusions.

Greg and Katie should stay on subjects that won't get them in need of a good lawyer.
Like Zimmerman did?

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Me thinks Katey's been handling  BIG Guns for years !
finally something we can agree on

if she had as many out of her as shes had in her she'd look like a porcupine