Crandall Opens Yap Again

FWAAA said:
But right now, what should AA do with them? In economic terms, they are a sunk cost. There's no way to immediately rid themselves of the excess planes without incurring huge costs (much worse than giving them some rest, assuming that's actually happening). Sell them? To whom? Nobody's lining up to buy AA's unwanted planes.
Well, from what I'm told, a significant number of the F100 fleet has already been sold.

The fact that AA's aircraft are so well maintained means we can and do find buyers even at the worst of times. US Airways' F100 fleet on the other hand will probably soon be expensive frosty beverage containers...

Instead of boneyarding the a/c, why not try "actively engaging the Unions" so that the aircraft could be flown at AE rates with the AA personnel being compensated with enhanced stock options and "incentive pay."

This crap from mgmt makes me ill...how much more can they possibly want...you cant get blood from a turnip...

This will-soon I might add come back to haunt them-we are bursting at the seams with discontent and exhaustion-when the pendulium swings-and it will back ---o how the mighty will fall.........
I cant wait to see them Mgmt get what comming toi them.