CWA members can demand a re-vote

Jan 3, 2003
[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/4/2003 11:27:45 AM willnotworkforfree wrote:

[H3]Oh no...not another group that were confused. I thought that the IAM were the only ones to atain that status.[/H3] [img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif']
----------------
[/blockquote]
Not a confused group....just getting confused messages from our union leaders. What about you? What is your union telling you to do?

Rick Braswell is the admin asst to President Mort Bahr. He is the person to contact if you want to request that the CWA re-open the voting for the members who changed their mind.[BR][BR]Below is his CWA business contact information to the national office. Just ask to speak to him or send him an email.[BR][BR]Work 202 434 1135[BR][A href=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/A][BR]

Good suggestion. I think there are people who may have voted early based on emotion, who are having second thoughts. We should be able to change our vote, if we want to!

[H3]Oh no...not another group that were confused. I thought that the IAM were the only ones to atain that status.[/H3]
9.gif']

not a damm thing..they all went on Xmas vacation, and said that there will be a info meeting on the 8th of Jan...then vote on the 10th, second vote may be scheduled for the 17th (if we are still confused).

[EM]i see we are rapidly approaching another major deadline once again...soon sleepless nights and workplace anxiety with be the norm....."the sky is falling,the sky is falling".[/EM]

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE] [BR]----------------[BR]On 1/4/2003 2:25:34 PM DELLDUDE wrote:
[P][EM]i see we are rapidly approaching another major deadline once again...soon sleepless nights and workplace anxiety with be the norm....."the sky is falling,the sky is falling".[/EM] [/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P] Actually it is the same old thing, those in the know, and those that don't know a damm thing, [BR] lead by those who don't give a damm about anyone other than themselves. [BR][BR] Just vote the way[STRONG] [FONT size=5]you[/FONT] [/STRONG]see it...because in this day and age...you dont know [FONT size=5][STRONG]who[/STRONG] [/FONT]to [BR] believe.[BR] [/P]

well we could all just set back, sip on a frosted Barley Pop, and watch the Sh*t hit the fan, or we can play Russian Roulette with a Semi-Auto, with only one in the clip...it's your choice........I mean our's.[BR][BR]Mother Nature will always sacrafice the weak and frail to better the Herd." Ouch"
9.gif']

I think those of you who wish to change your vote should have thought things through [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff33" color=#ff0000 size=3][STRONG]BEFORE[/STRONG][/FONT] you voted.....[BR] Still "NO" enough is enough, no need to revote.

Every US Airways union and its advisors have reviewed the company's books and have access to confidential information. Each union recommended its rank-and-file approve the TA's because they believe the alternative is worse.

These men and women were elected to represent their membership and provide recommendations based on information their constituents do not have. In addition, every union has paid advisors who also recommended the TA’s be approved.

How can any rank-and-file member expect to understand the reality of the situation without equal access to confidential information and doesn’t make sense to trust your leadership and advisors?

Bronner is not bluffing and with war on the horizon, he will protect his investment. Either all unions play ball or the airline will certainly liquidate, where there will be no pay, no benefits, no severance, no medical insurance, no pass privileges, and no J4J, if desired.

The choices are: live for another day by voting yes or voting no only to see the airline die like Eastern, Pan Am, and Braniff.

Chip