CWA Members Ratify Concessions by a slim margin

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/10/2003 6:56:11 PM hopethingswillbeok wrote:
[P]Amen, this is fraud.....going to call my lazy cwa rep on Monday, because as he has stated, He has the greatest job now.....still an employee with us, but he would be working nights, maybe stuck in baggage....He advised me paid cell phone, his own office and by the looks of him unlimited meals.......spoke to him about what happened last time and of course he said it would be cleared up......He is the one that advised me he wasn't looking out for the employees, cwa is looking for new members......[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][FONT color=#6600cc]hopethingswillbeok[/FONT].....[FONT color=#ff0000 size=3][STRONG]Who is your CWA rep that said that?[/STRONG][/FONT] [STRONG][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff66"]We should all write to he or she!!![/FONT][/STRONG][/P]

let's see, according to the iam method of vote counting....looks like it passed by 57 %[BR][BR]good luck all

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/10/2003 6:37:44 PM hopethingswillbeok wrote:
[P]Have a question, if the company has your correct address, and have notified cwa of my current address, recieved a few things at my current address from the cwa, but when we first voted for the contract never received anything...notified them at that time of current address, the past two votes my package has went to my Mothers home, which she has to forward to me, then I receive way to late to vote.....Could this be a game cwa is playing? I pay dues, do I have no voting rights, because it seems the cwa can't get their mailing correct when it comes to a vote......As I have stated many times, the cwa stinks..........[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]i still have not gotten anything...i had to call...and yes i still get all other cwa propaganda.[BR]who knows...5 votes would make a big difference.......[BR][BR][BR]

Have a question, if the company has your correct address, and have notified cwa of my current address, recieved a few things at my current address from the cwa, but when we first voted for the contract never received anything...notified them at that time of current address, the past two votes my package has went to my Mothers home, which she has to forward to me, then I receive way to late to vote.....Could this be a game cwa is playing? I pay dues, do I have no voting rights, because it seems the cwa can't get their mailing correct when it comes to a vote......As I have stated many times, the cwa stinks..........

not getting off topic, looks like another 5% paycut is in the near future.

U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld signs order to send additional 35,000 troops to Persian Gulf. Details soon.CNN

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/10/2003 6:18:15 PM Atlantic wrote:

So,
We're all on board now. But I hope it is not lost on Mr. Dave that this is his last bite of the apple.
----------------
No.....he'll be back for the core and seeds........
7.gif']

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/10/2003 6:56:37 PM Do_it_for_Dave wrote:
[P]not getting off topic, looks like another 5% paycut is in the near future.[BR][BR][BR]U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld signs order to send additional 35,000 troops to Persian Gulf. Details soon.CNN[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]perfect timing....[BR]from all your other post that will be ok ..no problem.[BR][BR]

I think the CWAers deserve a big Thank You from Chip for giving what little they have left to help preserve his Fat pension.

Give it a rest..Just call me Dave.

The morale of your employees will be evident to all. Anyway, we're clearly still in trouble. The pilots pension underfunded. Oh well, Regional Jets should be the answer for all those folks not flying on short hauls. Should bring in tons of cash.....not!!

Time to Go West....