Dave, let's get original with your remarks

We have heard your mimiclike phrases. Mojo, Dr. Evil, Axis of Evil and some other name calling.
Give us something original or authentic. And if Mullins is Dr. Evil and Delta is on that Axis of Eveil then what does that make other greedy companies?
Of course, US AIRWAYS isn''t in that catagory.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/21/2002 8:53:42 PM sabre wrote:

We have heard your mimiclike phrases. Mojo, Dr. Evil, Axis of Evil and some other name calling.

Give us something original or authentic. And if Mullins is Dr. Evil and Delta is on that "Axis of Eveil" then what does that make other greedy companies?
Of course, US AIRWAYS isn't in that catagory.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Oh, please. I thought it was hilarious and refreshing. US needs to loosen up and stop taking itself so seriously. Look at the way DL agents dress...pretty blue shirts with open collars and no tie...Maybe we should take a lesson from them and instead of being the so-serious-stick-it-to-the-passenger airline, we could become the loosen-up-have-some-fun-and-make-some-money airline.

Lighten up Sabre. With all the seriousness of the negotiations, bankruptcy filing, etc.. I thought is was funny to play things up a little. Just shows ya that Dave is not your ordinary CEO and that maybe things are changing around here. I would love to see a USAirways commercial with Mike Myers as Austin Powers. LOL Can you see it. Ya Baby! USAirways.....We got our mojo back! LOL Maybe bring back the go-go boots and mini-skirts for the flight attendants? LOL
9.gif']

MarkMyWords--

C'mon now. I don't think you really want to see me in go-go boots and a mini skirt. Although the scary part is that I would probably look better in them than some of our female stews. Just the thought makes me shudder.

If the UA/US tie-up comes about, he can call himself Dave Siegel, Chicago 60609.

You younger posters may need to have someone explain to you the old TV game-show commercial plug reference.

And closed-circuit to mga707: please excuse the incorrect ZIP Code usage re UA's HQ.