Dear Flight Crew

WH*RE OFF!

MrSlave-771767.jpg

W*ORE OFF!!

Man, do you need an education. How pathetic and ignorant of you to even have the nerve to write such a homophobic, and very disrespectful post. (The AIDS comment) Shame on you! Don't you know how unethical of a human being you really are? And you work for this airline???!!!! I pray, you get some professional help soon. US fa's are the least of your worries. So please save us anymore of your rants, and predjudice views! May the cornfield be yours to pick off of for days and weeks to come!!! :down: Moderator??? :angry:

Edited...

Hey Guys...You're all fun to hang out with on this board but I personally feel like crap after posting some "inappropriate comments" about people so I'm taking a long vacation from USAV...Have fun Piney and Art! If I'm needed and you know me...I can be reached via other means...

For now...this Eastie is outta the action.

This thread is awesome- hands down the best one in a long while.
I hope I never have to work with that gloria person. I could have said it took me 3 years for my BA while working 40-50 hours a week (regular normal) hours and having a 1 year old. but did not I say that to her. As far as picking up her waste or ETB lol there are 89 pages on flica I guess that a lot of reserves are putting on the brakes we are starting to realize we are not their lap dogs and the union better start addressing it. happy holidays

Don't jump all over Gloria because is proud of the service USAir provided. She works hard and I would look forward to her on my flights. She used to iron the linens on her own time and bring them to her flight the next day. She learned that after the piedmont merger. And now you all are harrassing her when she is been a godsend in planning Carol's retirement party. Maybe some people could learn something from Gloria. I hear she drops some pretty good trips on the ETB. And, she got her degree. Don't beat her up for that.

don't beat gate agents up when they ask you to board on time. It's a team effort!

WCT. Some of the nastiest and meanest things I've heard in my lifetime came from male inflights. I'm not the only one who thinks this. You should see the looks passengers get on their faces when you and your peers start mouthing off. I'm not ignorant. I'm disgusted with the lack of professionalism. Believe me, I'm in no need of help. The inflights are in need of supervision. You all think because there's nobody telling you what to do, you own that plane. You are so wrong, it's time to start being team players.

Read that new flow chart of the different work groups. gate agents aren't asking to board early because they hate you, they ask because they want to get the plane out on time. So while you procastinate by ignoring the pages, now the rest of the people around you have to work 3 times as hard to get that plane out on time.

I, I'm sorry? how did this thread start out? with somebody trashing a gate agent? yeahhhhhh....

Your beauty school education has failed you. The thread started out with a nice gate agent trying to be funny until you showed your immaturity. Please learn how to comprehend what you read. Also find a dictionary (your mommy probably has one upstairs) and look up: irony, sarcasm, humor, ignorant.

Back