Decisions, Decisions.

The AFl-CIO says silent, why is this? I'll tell you why, Business Unionism 101. Here is another chance to bring the affiliated unions together, under another attack by rogue Scab Air management......and no support, nothing.

Looks like the F/A's are alone like AMFA was. The IAM will cross, and so will the ALPA. Take the the shot anyway F/A's. Call Stealins' bluff. :angry:

The pilots will cross and the iam will CERTAINLY cross. That is a fact! I am sure the iam is trying to figure out a way to do a F/A's job. That way after a ramper loads the a/c they fly the a/c and then unload the a/c when it lands.

Good luck NWA F/A's. You should have struck with the AMTs. But, better late than never.

I along with all of my fellow American Airlines Flight Attendants, support the NW Flight Attendants. I will be on the picket line with you if a full fledge strike takes place. Let us know if we can do anything to help all of you out. Including getting you home!!

Unionism in the airline industry is DEAD! When was the last time the unions(except AMFA but they should have done something when nwa started training replacements) ever stood their ground? The iam, ibt, afa, and alpa all talk tough but when it's time to act they roll over. The unions are only intrested in DUES MONEY to keep their lavish lifestyles up. They could care less about the sacrifice you make. Another reason is the memberships are a bunch of cowards. The companies and the unions know this. There are too many new cars in the parking lots. The membership has lost control of the unions that are supposed to be working for them.
The only way out as I see it is for the entire airline industry unite and take matters into are own hands. It would only take one day! But like I said earier,"WE'RE ALL COWARDS!" So I guess we get what we deserve. The End

Latest posts